Blades v west brom

Should be a good game on Friday, watched the Villa/ West Brom game on Sky and thought W B were not the power they were earlier in the season so we have an opportunity for the 3 points

We have had some tired legs towards the end of matches but bringing subs on early and giving subs some playing time may be the answer

3-1 to the Blades

WBA are great in attack but prone to defensive lapses, chance of a few goals in this one.

3-2 to the home side.

Draw please  🙂

Cracks starting to appear in blades, all downhill from here

Blades 2 - 7 west brom

4 hours ago, rogets said:

Cracks starting to appear in blades, all downhill from here

Blades 2 - 7 west brom

It's the hope that kills

It's over mate, look what happened at Rotheham

Tough one again, hoping for a blades win... but as you well know, anything can happen in this division.

Blades will apply the pressure, then give a sloppy goal away..West Brom to nick it.. hope I"m wrong.

Over on their forum,  most West Brom fans are hoping for a draw, so it shows they are not taking us lightly. 

54 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Over on their forum,  most West Brom fans are hoping for a draw, so it shows they are not taking us lightly. 

Reverse physchology

9 hours ago, rogets said:

It's over mate, look what happened at Rotheham

Look what Rotherham did to you   should have beaten you by 4 goals

Both teams are very strong.  I've noticed over the last few weeks that a lot of the teams tucked in behind the top two are starting to cancel each other out with very expensive draws.  I expect and hope for the same tonight.

Well this is another tough one hard to call .They have a great forward line I just hope they do not take advantage of the way we play leaving gaps at the back.Once again a draw would not be a bad result against there attack.

Have just read that Tyler Smith might get a run out after rave reports about the young'un.Is he the next product from the Academy?We will have to wait and see just hope he is as good as they say.He could save us a lot of money or in our case he could earn us a lot of money.

1 minute ago, petcharlie said:

Well this is another tough one hard to call .They have a great forward line I just hope they do not take advantage of the way we play leaving gaps at the back.Once again a draw would not be a bad result against there attack.

Have just read that Tyler Smith might get a run out after rave reports about the young'un.Is he the next product from the Academy?We will have to wait and see just hope he is as good as they say.He could save us a lot of money or in our case he could earn us a lot of money.

On tele yet again we seem to be on more than Eastenders.