Union hotel quiz, nether edge

firstly,  i'm new to this forum and have looked to see if this has already been covered but can't find anything so... 

great pub quiz at the Union Hotel on Monday nights though it gets very cramped and uncomfortable . 

and sometimes very late starting and finishing possibly due to chatting to customers while handing out quiz sheets .  some people have work next morning! 

they do free food for customers . loads of sausages, sausage rolls and roast potatoes ,  

sandwiches are a bit hit and miss though!   very nice  , but i wish they'd make sure all customers got a fair share of them all! 

server goes round people in the same order and some get seconds (served in the same order of course, no rotation!) , before others even get any - there are 2 sections in the pub

is Sheffield Forum a bit like ebay ?  in that the higher your feedback/usage rating,  the more you get noticed?  

but how to get to that ?   i don't just want to blitz the board with loads of posts .    maybe no one has even seen this  ? ... 

35 minutes ago, Dan Smith1 said:

is Sheffield Forum a bit like ebay ?  in that the higher your feedback/usage rating,  the more you get noticed?  

but how to get to that ?   i don't just want to blitz the board with loads of posts .    maybe no one has even seen this  ? ... 

SF doesn't operate like that at all. Just depends how many people are interested in what your topic is.  Sometimes a post/thread will get lots of views and no responses at all.  Sometimes the thread runs forever and a day with lots of comments.

I really like the Union at Nether Edge, a proper old fashioned pub and nice clientele.