Derelict properties in sheffield

Just wondering if anyone knew the owner of the derelict terrace houses in chapeltown behind the old church on mount pleasant. 

Also so who owns the old wmc on jordanthorpe parkway and the other one on hathersage road. 

Do do you know of any other largish derelict properties on the outskirts of Sheffield. 

Note this isn’t to take photos etc but this is hopefully a project to help us get on the property ladder. 

Thanks

Edited by Barrel24

just a thought

perhaps an enquiry directed towarss the land registry migh prove useful....  no doubt expensive ...  but possibly useful

i once asked a solicitor that at the time I had recently had dealings with to check out a property for me ..which he did ...via the land registry.

I think that the cost of a land registry enquiry is £4, so not particularly expensive.

Thanks will enquire at lr for owners of said properties. If anyone knows of any others it’s greatly appreciated. Thanks