Steve bruce on his way to swfc

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

I tell you what the facts are both Villa and Hull were financially crippled the day he left both clubs FACT.

Villas financial problems were well documented and had nothing to do with the manager, you have yet to produce any evidence that the manager was at fault at Hull, I hope the Forum's legal team are keeping an eye on this, its quite an allegation to make if not true.

21 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Well to tell you the truth i could not really care a cows left hanger if Brucie goes to Sheff 6 or not.I am pointing out that the two clubs he has managed before you lot have come so close to the rocks .IF that is not bad management what is?Now you lot with your history i would of thought would be rather concerned about that side of his management but go ahead mate and I shall just sit back and watch it all unfold.Now Brucie won't mind there will be another club come along soon.You are right when you say that clubs suffer when relegated from the prem that is why there are parachute payments but by that time Brucie has disappeared with his golden handshake which is more money being taken out of the kitty.Why you need him when you had a guy doing a great job looking after the club is beyond me .Anyway the cricket will soon be over I bet he can not wait to get cracking when he finally gets here and we shall see.

You really should look to your own club as to financial problems ,in case you have forgotten that two multi millionaires are squabbling in court over who owns the biggest part of the cake, A cake that has grown considerably over the last ten years with the millions that has come in due to selling off your best youngsters , perhaps another hotel on the car park will be an asset .

Edited by Albert smith

^^^^^ The thread's about Steve Bruce, Albert. Not sure what all this is about^^^^^

Two years ago Scott Hogan was signed by Bruce for £12 mil.It will be interesting to see how he does at the Lane.

Edited by atticus

Good luck Steve.

I'm really hoping that Bruce's impact is earth shattering and we storm towards the play-offs.

I know we're extremely unlikely to threaten the top six but you just never know.

Roy Keane (who's not in the same League as Bruce) famously transformed Sunderland from bottom to Promotion in 4 months, so almost anything's possible given proper guidance and commitment.

Not for one minute am I expecting a S6 resurgence. On the contrary, I didn't really want Bruce at Hillsborough, and I don't see him pulling any trees up

That said, if Kieran Lee regains fitness, Gary Hooper returns and some other players step up to the plate, we would be a much improved team.

If our walking wounded DO get back to playing on a regular basis, that in itself would make Bruce appear to be a genius, as we would, in my opinion, be easily a top 8 side.

With a couple of decent signings, that could easily be a top 6 or possibly, a top 2 side.

It's all ifs and buts regarding injuries and attitudes, but if they're right, then we'd 'be right'.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

2 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Good luck Steve.

I'm really hoping that Bruce's impact is earth shattering and we storm towards the play-offs.

I know we're extremely unlikely to threaten the top six but you just never know.

Roy Keane (who's not in the same League as Bruce) famously transformed Sunderland from bottom to Promotion in 4 months, so almost anything's possible given proper guidance and commitment.

Not for one minute am I expecting a S6 resurgence. On the contrary, I didn't really want Bruce at Hillsborough, and I don't see him pulling any trees up

That said, if Kieran Lee regains fitness, Gary Hooper returns and some other players step up to the plate, we would be a much improved team.

If our walking wounded DO get back to playing on a regular basis, that in itself would make Bruce appear to be a genius, as we would, in my opinion, be easily a top 8 side.

With a couple of decent signings, that could easily be a top 6 or possibly, a top 2 side.

It's all ifs and buts regarding injuries and attitudes, but if they're right, then we'd 'be right'.

Have you been drinking?     surely the appointment is ment to build for next season?   the chairman has already stated you have no change of promotion..

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

On 30/01/2019 at 13:47, Albert smith said:

You really should look to your own club as to financial problems ,in case you have forgotten that two multi millionaires are squabbling in court over who owns the biggest part of the cake, A cake that has grown considerably over the last ten years with the millions that has come in due to selling off your best youngsters , perhaps another hotel on the car park will be an asset .

Well why not? all those assets and third in the league.We have had no bailiffs knocking on our door  we Blades have everything we want.A GREAT manager a super stadium with HOTEL a successful team playing great entertaining football a superb Academy earning the club millions 25 to 26 thousand a game Now lets see what have you lot got?

3 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Good luck Steve.

I have to agree with nearly everything you say Hottie. Just wish i could be a  little more positive as to the future of Kieran Lee. It won,t be for not trying if he doesn,t make it and there is no doubt we are a better team with him in it. Only time will tell Good Luck Kieran.

18 hours ago, POUNDSWORTH said:

Have you been drinking?     surely the appointment is ment to build for next season?   the chairman has already stated you have no change of promotion..

I'd have thought half a brain would suggest I'm not talking about this season? You're better than that Poundy.

18 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

I have to agree with nearly everything you say Hottie. Just wish i could be a  little more positive as to the future of Kieran Lee. It won,t be for not trying if he doesn,t make it and there is no doubt we are a better team with him in it. Only time will tell Good Luck Kieran.

Fingers crossed eh?

Edited by Hotmale 1954

5 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Well why not? all those assets and third in the league.We have had no bailiffs knocking on our door  we Blades have everything we want.A GREAT manager a super stadium with HOTEL a successful team playing great entertaining football a superb Academy earning the club millions 25 to 26 thousand a game Now lets see what have you lot got?

Every successful team needs a HOTEL, its a must have 🤣🤣🤣

good luck steve,its a honour to have you,and i told you all here first,win the league 2019/20 and prove all these doubters wrong.

15 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Every successful team needs a HOTEL, its a must have 🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget the rest of it to.

excellent post........whoever you support it's a fact that the proof of the pudding we shall see in due course. No one in reality has a clue Bruce included but that's what challengers are all about.,,,,,just ask a certain chris wilder.

As  for the constant bickering then I agree some on both sides of the city need  to take a good luck at themselves and maybe find a hobby as cleary they have too much time on their hands!