Steve bruce on his way to swfc

Today's result aside, first impressions of SB are very positive. Good initial interview, good pre-match approach and a balanced after match assessment. Apparently, we were comfortable, more organised and quite confident. Well done lads and welcome Steve Bruce.  We shouldn't get carried away, but there may be reason for a bit more optimism.

I suspect that Bruce may be as good as his CV suggests. I hope so. I hope he pees on my fire.

I love eating humble pie when it suits.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

On 29/01/2019 at 14:13, Brooker11 said:

He's never left a club in a worse financial state than he did when he arrives, theres no manager craves money more that Chris Wilder, he mentions it in virtually every interview he does. Can you show me where the Owls owner admits he wants out, I was at the Fans Forum btw.

I must apologise I have just read the article in the star where your owner has just said that if he is talking to the fans the club is up for sale but if he is talking to anyone else it is not.So I hope it is now clear to everyone.😕

On 02/02/2019 at 18:52, petcharlie said:

I must apologise I have just read the article in the star where your owner has just said that if he is talking to the fans the club is up for sale but if he is talking to anyone else it is not.So I hope it is now clear to everyone.😕

What he actually said (after a lengthy speech outlining his plans) was "if the fans are not happy (with him) I will put the club up for sale".

No more, no less.

i told you all steve bruce was the man to take us to the premiership,hope the doubters believe now?