Steve bruce on his way to swfc

but 4 promotions is not bad and he can clear out all the failures and get a team together to get us up

steve bruce cant come until jan ,in todays paper,but jos has to go after his awful interview yesterday,a disgrace to the club

On 12/15/2018 at 12:38 PM, pintor said:

Would cost you £5m per year, plus bonuses at least, and transfer money on top

You know this as fact?

2 hours ago, zaci said:

Mourinho👍

No of course  I dont, but he'd want that with bonuses thrown in to sort the mess out

plenty of choice of top managers around,lets just get one and sort out this mess asap

20 minutes ago, bassett one said:

plenty of choice of top managers around,lets just get one and sort out this mess asap

Trouble is Basset , it will take at least a couple of years to sort the mess out.. no manager ever gets that long, unless he is lucky.. I"ve always said a good manager is a lucky manager...

Edited by Groose
removed large white empty box

Good luck to Wednesday if they get Bruce as manager the fat geordie {-------} did absolutly nothing to write home about during his term at Sunderland.

37 minutes ago, scottcross said:

Good luck to Wednesday if they get Bruce as manager the fat geordie {-------} did absolutly nothing to write home about during his term at Sunderland.

As you mentioned Sunderland, perhaps the Owls could talk to Paulo DiCanio.

ANYONE CAN SAY NO to steve bruce ,but go on then give us someone whos got more promotions?,available and wants to come,its easy to say no,who else ?

You could put a hundred names on here and if those names are not the likes of Klopp and Guardiola they will have a mixed bag of successus and failures a manager will work well at one club but not at another. Bruce's pedigree at this level is decent he'll have some good contacts in the game but whether that all comes together IF he ever takes the job only time will tell.

I'm doing my best to give the Forum a rest, but can't let the 'Bruce in' clammer gang go without sticking my oar in.

The answer is 'I don't know', neither does anyone else, but if I were Chansiri, I'd sell up and go back to Thailand. I mean it. He's not that rich (don't believe the stories) and he's not football savvy. He's pouring someone else's money down a huge drain.

If he's determined to stay in a business he knows very little about, I'd advise him to get Jokanavic, sell most of our so called 'stars' to stave off the FFP fiasco, and let Joka get on with it.

It'll take a while, but I reckon he'd make a great job of it. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954