Steve bruce on his way to swfc

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

Here,s  another one who would not believe a word that,s printed in the Sun, and if it was  i am certainly not a Steve Bruce fan.   Give it a young upcoming manager  or/and if we need an Owl to get us out of this mess and it,s not GM,  then my shout is Nigel Worthington.

Surprised no one's mentioned Nigel Pearson yet.

Me too SP, would really be pointless as he his already employed even though you can always ask the question. Nothing ventured nothing gained,. so they say.

3 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Here,s  another one who would not believe a word that,s printed in the Sun, and if it was  i am certainly not a Steve Bruce fan.   Give it a young upcoming manager  or/and if we need an Owl to get us out of this mess and it,s not GM,  then my shout is Nigel Worthington.

Worthington burned his bridges when he used Wednesday as a lever to get a new contract with Northern Ireland. We ended up with Father Ted and relegation.

I'd like to see Chris wilder and Paul Warne take joint charge of Wednesday

nigel pearson always said he loves sheffield with his family and couldnt work for swfc as it was his home town and if it didnt work thought his family would get abuse,so thats why he wont come,re-sun its page 57 ,sounds  like a good idea ,clear out all the dead wood,move out those end of contract and with all that cash saved rebuild,he can do it,all though it didnt work at villa,i wish we had that squad,if anyone thinks ours is better i would be suprised,but its only paper talk and who says hes going to take the job after a further discussion?

Nigel Pearson took young George Hurst away from Wednesday making sure that the years of hard work the youth set up had put into young George was wasted . David Hurst was also involved it seems so two old firm favourites stabbed the Owls in the back all for a few shackles of silver it seems.

7 hours ago, bassett one said:

the story sounds credible and sounds sensible,he has some good points and plenty of achievements ,i accept his management has not always worked,but villa are doing okay and somtimes it needs a management change to bring about success,re-villa i think his squad will go up or near this season.

You read the Sun ? How embarrassing 

I would have Carlos back, with strict conditions :-

1.  Someone hammers home to him the importance of fitness and conditioning.

2. The fitness/medical team have the final say on when an injured player is fit to return.

3. He has more confidence in his academy players instead of wasting money panic buying 3rd rate players.

Aston Villa are doing tons better since Steve Bruce left, I don' think they've lost agame since they got hammered at the Lane. From what I have read , their fans were glad to see the back of him.

I'm not sure i'm sold on bruce tbh. the report states he wants funds to rebuild the squad also so where would that money come from? i'm not sure he's the answer but i don't know who is.

makes me laugh hearing fans saying we should get eddie howe in though, not sure what world they are living in thinking he'd come here

Westwood playing for the Under 23s today,so is the hint that Jos is on is way,Yorkshire Post saying Jos as one game to save is self against Swansea before Chansiri comes back from Thailand

2 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

Westwood playing for the Under 23s today,so is the hint that Jos is on is way,Yorkshire Post saying Jos as one game to save is self against Swansea before Chansiri comes back from Thailand

Let's hope Wednesday win then 😊