Steve bruce on his way to swfc

reading the sun this morning a deal has been done and hes been told the task is keep us up at all costs,then clear out and start again with a new squad,sounds good to me,or is it all paper talk or is it true as the owners back next week,intresting topic as many hate steve bruce,some love him,his cv is mixed and is there enough cash left for him to do this,await your coments.

just hope this a true story,as Were On The Road to No Were under Jos

Hes a good fit for ye l think theres to many not pulling there weight need to go guessing by next year the owls may have a new team plus new manager plus new prospects. Jos is simply dross hasnt a clue bout English football but to be fair with the imbargo not helping hes had to deal with what hes got. I can see ye getting bruce and he knows how to beat us done it loads of times. Maybe wait till jan to get him lol. 

Dont want ye to go down be a tragedy for the city and l would miss the banter when we play you. If ye stay up we will be next season were not gud enough unless the cheque book and pen comes out in jan. 

Whatever happens l wish ye well as always. 

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

reading the sun this morning a deal has been done and hes been told the task is keep us up at all costs,then clear out and start again with a new squad,sounds good to me,or is it all paper talk or is it true as the owners back next week,intresting topic as many hate steve bruce,some love him,his cv is mixed and is there enough cash left for him to do this,await your coments.

The only thing that I have doubts about is the fact it is printed in the Sun .I have real problems believing the date printed on that toilet paper.

I will personally drop Jos off & pick up Bruce .

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... what a load of old tosh!

If Mr Tuna is not even in the country until next week then I think it's very unlikely that any decision has yet been made.

Which raises the question, who has told Mr Brucie that the task is to "keep us up at all costs, then clear out and start again with a new squad"?

Not that I believe it happened in the slightest, but if it did, then it would be totally unprofessional of the backroom staff who leaked it while Mr Lucky still has a job... although that in itself would I suppose, partially explain why the club appears to be in the mess it is.

Thinking about it, there's probably more chance of "old Tosh" himself returning from foreign parts (last seen in Iran, I think)... he's certainly got plenty of managerial experience... :idea:

the story sounds credible and sounds sensible,he has some good points and plenty of achievements ,i accept his management has not always worked,but villa are doing okay and somtimes it needs a management change to bring about success,re-villa i think his squad will go up or near this season.

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the story sounds credible and sounds sensible,he has some good points and plenty of achievements ,i accept his management has not always worked,but villa are doing okay and somtimes it needs a management change to bring about success,re-villa i think his squad will go up or near this season.

What page is it on?

Here,s  another one who would not believe a word that,s printed in the Sun, and if it was  i am certainly not a Steve Bruce fan.   Give it a young upcoming manager  or/and if we need an Owl to get us out of this mess and it,s not GM,  then my shout is Nigel Worthington.