Diesel price hike !!

9 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Knock yourself out, good luck on MOT day ;)

I have had a diesel car for 7 years now and never had an issue. In fact, with £30 annual road tax  what’s not to like? 

Edited by ez8004

19 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Knock yourself out, good luck on MOT day ;)

Mine's mapped and reads under what it was standard ;)

Give me a diesel anyday over petrol. More power, more torque, reliable as owt. Starts every day and four-wheel drive too. Lovely. 

I've heard a cow gives off more gases than my Jeep but I can't prove it or enter any links. I've just heard it. 

Not the cow farting, I mean I've heard people say that.

On 12/8/2018 at 9:02 PM, lottiecass said:

Only if you get the red free and don't get caught. Why dilute it ? it's still traceable.

Run through the right filter Red diesel becomes 100% " clean" and untraceable.

Edited by Penistone999

7 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

You and gaz  are naughty boys Penistone.

3 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

You're kidding right?  It is utter rubbish what you mentioned there.  The addition of a new dye in 2016 effectively makes it impossible to launder.  Chemistry rules, well, specifically gas chromatography.

11 hours ago, BrexitGuy said:

Give me a diesel anyday over petrol. More power, more torque, reliable as owt. Starts every day and four-wheel drive too. Lovely. 

I've heard a cow gives off more gases than my Jeep but I can't prove it or enter any links. I've just heard it. 

Not the cow farting, I mean I've heard people say that.

We've seen how closely what you've heard is related to reality though, so I'd do some actual research before repeating such rubbish.  Cows give off methane, your dirty jeep gives of CO2, NOx and particulates.

It's unusual to see anyone claim "more power" from diesel as well.  There's a reason that most performance cars aren't diesel based.  And 4 wheel drive is of course available no matter what weight of fuel you're burning.

If "starts every day" is your threshold then you've got a pretty low bar.

50 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

We've seen how closely what you've heard is related to reality though, so I'd do some actual research before repeating such rubbish.  Cows give off methane, your dirty jeep gives of CO2, NOx and particulates.

It's unusual to see anyone claim "more power" from diesel as well.  There's a reason that most performance cars aren't diesel based.  And 4 wheel drive is of course available no matter what weight of fuel you're burning.

If "starts every day" is your threshold then you've got a pretty low bar.

I don't remember quoting you on this. Nope, can't recall at all.

Butting in again to peddle your condescending clap.

And your personal attack is prevalent to someone whom is commonly known as keyboard warrior, or the latest terminology... A Dobby.

Maybe you should wait and attack somebody whom personally questions you or suggests you change your underwear more often.

Just a thought, but then in the world of Cyclone the ranger horse, nobody is permitted that, are they sweet cheeks?

The advent of adblue is helping with the emissions and in fairness will help reduce the footprint. 

2 hours ago, BrexitGuy said:

I don't remember quoting you on this. Nope, can't recall at all.

Butting in again to peddle your condescending clap.

And your personal attack is prevalent to someone whom is commonly known as keyboard warrior, or the latest terminology... A Dobby.

Maybe you should wait and attack somebody whom personally questions you or suggests you change your underwear more often.

Just a thought, but then in the world of Cyclone the ranger horse, nobody is permitted that, are they sweet cheeks?

The advent of adblue is helping with the emissions and in fairness will help reduce the footprint. 

The idea of an open forum is that anyone can reply to any post.....like I just did to yours...

Edited by truman

43 minutes ago, truman said:

The idea of an open forum is that anyone can reply to any post.....like I just did to yours...

Agreed, but with coherent conversation. Not with sarcastic retort. Unnecessary.

Your previous post doesn't meet that criteria either, sarcasm bordering on insult.

1 hour ago, geared said:

Your previous post doesn't meet that criteria either, sarcasm bordering on insult.

Ooh, I see. You speak for him now do you? Tell you what, if he's still sleeping, give him an elbow....tell him you've fought his corner for him xx