Diesel price hike !!

Has anybody noticed how the greedy oil companies have hiked up the price of diesel?.It is now 10pence per litre more than petrol,55pence a gallon more!.Not bad profit for a byproduct of petrol production!,any excuse will do to rip off GB motorists,when wholesale prices of oil go up fuel prices shoot up like a rocket the same night!.When the wholesale price drops fuel prices float down like a feather in small increments of a few pence over a long period of time until the AA or RAC kick off about it or the supermarkets start a price war!.I have had several diesel cars since 1987 at which time diesel was 37pence a gallon cheaper than petrol,how do they get away with it?,rip off Britain again in my opinion!

See what the French think about the same, time to get that 'yellow vest' on.......  😮😮

Only if you get the red free and don't get caught. Why dilute it ? it's still traceable.

7 hours ago, old tup said:

What is wrong with you all? Fuel prices are still nowhere near the highs of £1.50 per litre and if you shop around you can still get diesel pretty cheaply. I recently filled up at £1.24 per litre.

49 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

What is wrong with you all? Fuel prices are still nowhere near the highs of £1.50 per litre and if you shop around you can still get diesel pretty cheaply. I recently filled up at £1.24 per litre.

Not everyone can get cheap fuel, remote garages are dearer, 1.39.5 this morning.

Diesel's are toxic, should be £25 a litre, get the sheds off the road.

33 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Are you going to contribute to the cost of scrapping them?

53 minutes ago, Dardandec said:

Nearest Petrol equivalent to my diesel kicks out 20g/km MORE CO2, has 10bhp less & does mores than 15mpg LESS. 

So go on, tell me how petrol is better than diesel..... 

10 hours ago, Dardandec said:

Go back to hugging your tree !

It will probably be with  government blessing anyway because they seem to have it in for diesel after trying to persuade people on to it not so long ago.

Edited by spilldig

20 hours ago, Easy livin said:

throw in some fact  behind that drivel please

Its all documented mate, Higher NOx  and particulate emissions, never heard of the diesel emission scandal? yet another SF user who lives under a rock. :rolleyes:  

11 hours ago, kevvy said:

Go back to hugging your tree !

Not at all mate, I just don't  fancy having diesel particulates in my brain thank you very much.