Question about lyceum theatre tickets time?

First of all, WOW, greta new form look. Its been a while so its new to me :)

Does anyone know if the time on my Lyceum Theatre tickets is the time of the show starting or the doors opening to enter? I cannot find any information on the Lyceum Theatre's site and the tickets just have a time. I vaguely remember other shows having a time but this was doors opening and not the time of the show.

UPDATE: I've managed to get through to the Theatre and they say the show starts at the time on the ticket.

Edited by Berberis

Enjoy the show, lyceum is one of sheffield great places to see performances.

3 hours ago, dutch said:

Enjoy the show, lyceum is one of sheffield great places to see performances.

Indeed it is.  Together with the Crucible and Studio, they are able to do all sorts of theatre and a wide variety of shows - something for everybody.  We're lucky to have them, so give them your support. 

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

Indeed it is.  Together with the Crucible and Studio, they are able to do all sorts of theatre and a wide variety of shows - something for everybody.  We're lucky to have them, so give them your support. 

Agreed. A brilliant venue.

A bit of History about the Lyceum Theatre. 

Back in 1981 the theatre was derelict. 

Me and my mate gained entry  (Very easily)..... we made our way to the very  top of the Theatre. ...It was literally falling to pieces... Breve as kids are with zero fear,  i  swang from the gantry on some ropes that were there... i ended up on the Stage...With a 6 inch Nail right through my Trainer...

Never forget it...!

I limped home and with every step i heard a squelch......of blood in my shoe. i still have the scar to prove it...!

16 hours ago, Anna B said:

Dont forget library theatre, im seeing something there later this week.

Rather unique sheffield has four theatres all attached by one square.

Edited by dutch