Can anyone help please? Broken glass candlestick

I have a glass candlearbra and one of the  'arms' has sheared off.  Do any forummers know of anyone who would be able to repair it or tell me of a product I could buy to maybe have a go at repairing it myself?   It appears to be a fairly clean break.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Loctite generally have a specific glue to glue anything to anything and is usually less that £3 for a small tube. The key to gluing anything is to make sure both surfaces are clean and contaminant free.

Haven't you heard of Super Glue? £1 from the pound shop for four small containers and no it's not rubbish it will repair anything.

There’s a glue on the market that cures with a light it’s supposed to be good for glass.

Whichever glue you use, make sure it's clear. Also,  the candleabra will have to be held in a suitable position until the glue has set, unless it's superglue which sets in seconds. Araldite type of glue is a bit stronger than superglue but even the 5 minute type will take a few days to properly harden. Have a cloth dampened with meths ready to clean off any excess glue around the joint.

"Gorilla glue"  do a type for sticking glass. As mentioned above, ensure you can somehow get the item to stay in position until the glue has dried.

Still no feedback from the OP as to whether this domestic calamity has been resolved.

14 hours ago, woodview said:

Still no feedback from the OP as to whether this domestic calamity has been resolved.

Probably glued themselves to the candelabra and unable to reach computer to report back!

Sorry to have been so long in replying to all you kind people!  I have only tried gorilla glue and it didn't work, will try some of the other suggestions.  

Off topic, but where has the 'for sale/swap and free' section gone?  I don't like the new format, not as easy as the old one.........or perhaps it's me?

31 minutes ago, scousemouse said:

S.........................

Off topic, but where has the 'for sale/swap and free' section gone?  I don't like the new format, not as easy as the old one.........or perhaps it's me?

Very top of the page is a link to this message;

Classifieds Temporarily Unavailable

Geoff

By Geoff 
12/10/18

The Marketplace section of the site (which incorporates the Classified Ads, Property Ads and Job Ads) is temporarily unavailable. A new system will be launched soon, but in the meantime we are not accepting posts of this nature on the forum - so please refrain from attempting to post them in other sections.

We hope to get the new Classifieds area online within the next few days.