Sheffield wednesday v rotherham united

this game is the one that wednesday must win and i believe 3-0 ,bet that causes some debate amongst the fans,it could define at least one teams season if not both.

A bit of rough house tactics from Rotherham won't be to the liking of Sheffield Wednesday

Not even the blades could out battle the millers, who players spent most of the recent game on the deck

For this reason Rotherham to bully their way to a 3 - 1 win

54 minutes ago, rogets said:

A bit of rough house tactics from Rotherham won't be to the liking of Sheffield Wednesday

Not even the blades could out battle the millers, who players spent most of the recent game on the deck

I think the Millers will dominate the tame Owls who are struggling at the moment     

They kept decking the blades players

And that takes some doing

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Not even the Blades ???????????? sounds as if the whole Country is in awe over a team in the second division .

What I meant was that the blades themselves are known for a bit of the rough stuff, but Rotherham out roughed the blades a couple of weeks ago

And let's not forget only two weeks before the owls put on a nervy display against the blades

Aye dem Blades couldn't beat their 'nervy' underperforming neighbours a few weeks back either !

with our top striker out as well,seems like it could be a bad day ,also with players having to be carefull because of bookings that doesnt help either,wet conditions also as we have many injury prone especially around christmas time,hope i am wrong but sounds like a bad afternoon for us owls,but we can still win i hope

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything but a Rovrum win, more misery on a Saturday night.

Ye need this guys go for it confidence is as low as a daschounds danglies win will help. 

21 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Ye need this guys go for it confidence is as low as a daschounds danglies win will help. 

What's the difference between a barrow boy and a dachshund?

One bawls out his wares on the pavement .........

18 minutes ago, Jim Hardie said:

What's the difference between a barrow boy and a dachshund?

One bawls out his wares on the pavement .........

Groan, Jim don"t give up the day job.