Supertram complaints

Just been told I must now fill in an online complaints form and not contact customer services by email

they even want info to identify you from their cctv and of course do not allow enough room to detail the complaint as well as a host of other info such as the staff number of the person who sold the ticket. Never even noticed that they had a staff number unlike the old PSV badges that you used to see the bus crews wear ( in London anyway)

I would write in via royal mail and send recorded delivery. Keep a photo copy of your correspondence(s)

On 12/4/2018 at 5:14 PM, amnicoll said:

Just been told I must now fill in an online complaints form and not contact customer services by email

they even want info to identify you from their cctv and of course do not allow enough room to detail the complaint as well as a host of other info such as the staff number of the person who sold the ticket. Never even noticed that they had a staff number unlike the old PSV badges that you used to see the bus crews wear ( in London anyway)

Staff number will be in your ticket (assuming you didn't use a day/week/month pass) 

The request to identify yourself on the CCTV is bourne of scammers hearing about incidents, such as the recent collision which lead to derailment, and submitting claims even though they were not on board or anywhere near.