Any views on now broadband

I'm looking for a new phone/broadband supplier and the one which seems to come out top in the savings stakes is Now Broadband.  Does anyone have any experiences/views on them as a provider.  I'm currently on Plusnet which comes out at double the price. Thanks in anticipation. 

Isn't Now TV owned by Sky?  I would imagine its just a re-badging of their existing Sky broadband packages, but with the added bonus of trying to flog you Now TV products and services instead of the dish.

If it is, I've been with the basic Sky broadband for over a year.  No problems, steady 16-18Mb, which is more than enough for my basic streaming.

thanks, mate.  No idea, but think you're probably right about the badging.  Do you think it'll be better than plusnet?

The main advantage that I can see is Now Broadband are 12 month contracts as opposed to Plusnet which are usually 18 month contracts.

It's always worth reading the reviews to determine if they are a bunch of Wannabes, Pretenders or Also-rans. Remember none of of the suppliers
are All-stars.

https://www.broadband.co.uk/broadband/providers/now-broadband/reviews/