Xmas market big wheel

Does anyone have information about the big wheel in town, I’m wanting to know the price but I can’t seem to find any information about it online. All I can see is the Xmas market opening times, there is a big wheel isn’t there?

info on facebook page, Sheffield Xmas market.

It isn’t anything special really. We paid for a family ticket which was £15. There isn’t much of a view and the wheel isn’t that tall. Fortunately it will be gone by early January and they can take it somewhere else. 

Hoping to go on this tomorrow.   Loved when it was there before and when by John Lewis .   Great views then.

unfortunately it will no doubt be back in the new year...  on or around 1/2 term or easter i imagine...   or both

On 12/10/2018 at 12:30 AM, trainwalker said:

It isn’t anything special really. We paid for a family ticket which was £15. There isn’t much of a view and the wheel isn’t that tall. Fortunately it will be gone by early January and they can take it somewhere else. 

What view did you expect from a wheel in Sheffield?   Sydney Opera House, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, wildebeest sweeping across the prairie?

(The classic quote from Fawlty Towers has been playing in my head from the moment I read trainwalkers' post!)

sounds like its only a small wheel,not the huge one that we have seen in the past

Could just see the tip turning when in kalham island last week.

6 hours ago, prolific said:

3 times round and a forced picture in end, no thanks 

Forced...

No-one can force you to have a picture taken, just say no thank you. I've been up the Rockefeller Centre and World Trade Centre who both try to sell photos, a polite no thank you is more than enough. Most tourist attractions do this nowadays to make that bit extra money, they're used to people refusing.