France is in chaos .

3 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

From another forum

It's important to note that the majority of protestors are middle aged, these are not college or university students, who make up the usual French protests. 

I think French lorry drivers and farmers would disagree rather strongly with that.

The French authorities are still expecting trouble this Saturday.  Tourists sites are closing and armoured vehicles are going to be on the streets of Paris.  A very sorry state of affairs.  Hopefully things wont be as bad as the French authorities fear.  We are lucky to be living in England.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46476037

Some one around post 14 stated all this was made up by me ,well it int now is it.

3 hours ago, Lockdoctor said:

We are lucky to be living in England.

You won't be saying that in a years timei if we leave the EU.

For all its current problems, France will be in a hell of a lot stronger position than we will be.

47 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

For all its current problems, France will be in a hell of a lot stronger position than we will be.

its not "IF " we will be in one way or another, France will be one of the next in line to leave after Italy and Spain.

France is weaker now than ever and a lacky to merkel.

On 12/2/2018 at 12:37 PM, Albert smith said:

It seems as Our neighbour just twenty miles away is in complete breakdown with riots in Paris as well as Country wide , The people are fed up with high taxes as well as unstoppable immigration from Africa and the Middle East.

Macron who seems to favour the establishment inc the Mega rich it seems has lost the backing the ordinary working people ,can this unrest cross the channel or become the norm throughout many Countries in the E.U. seems to be the question many are asking .

1 hour ago, Albert smith said:

Some one around post 14 stated all this was made up by me ,well it int now is it.

Well the unstoppable immigration part was made up, wasn't it?

Edited by SnailyBoy

2 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If I wanted to go on a weekend break this weekend, then I would choose London rather than Paris. 

Things are getting worse in Europe

I can't see us getting to the moon in time to escape

This world is a mess

4 hours ago, SnailyBoy said:

Well the unstoppable immigration part was made up, wasn't it?

Read between the lines France has a gigantic problem with Immigration ,large parts of Paris are no go areas for the police and City officials .

46 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

Read between the lines France has a gigantic problem with Immigration ,large parts of Paris are no go areas for the police and City officials .

What on earth have the protests / riots got to do with immigration?

As for the no go areas in Paris - here they are;

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170223/the-ten-real-no-go-zones-in-paris

Macron approval rating down to 18%. Looking forward to Frexit.

1 hour ago, Albert smith said:

So you thought you'd just slip it in anyway, regardless of the real issues behind the protests?