Ebay photos won't upload

I completed the listing using the full compliment of 12 pics took with my camera on the usual 3mp setting. The completed draft accepted them and shows ok, but when viewing the live listing no pics are showing and a caption states "there's a problem with the gallery picture" and the help links given lead nowhere. Any ideas? The listing went live nearly 24 hrs ago.

Have you tried editing the listing in the section for adding photos, then during that process try uploading again.

I deleted one photo with no success, this morning I'm going to delete some more to see what happens.

Can you post the listing? Just to check its not just your browser playing up?

Update, yes, posted and re- listed several times, then I phoned ebay.  She couldn't point out precisely why they won't upload and could only suggest re-listing with different photos.  I've ended the listing so I'll double check the sizing of the photos although the system usually rejects any that are out of proportion, although there might be one that is so that's my next task.

I've managed it with re-sized photos. The system was accepting the first pics into the draft without indicating that some of the sizings were not suitable. On listings I have previously done it has rejected such at draft stage.

The proportion shouldn't matter, it just resizes as required. Strange issue that one but glad you got it sorted :)

Before when I've loaded an image into one of the 12 boxes (one that was taller than its width), I seem to remember it just rejected it or said it was unsuitable.

I think it is always better to resize any photos that you upload to cut down on file size even though it was on a 3MP camera.  I normally resize to 1024x768 which reduces the file size considerably.

At 3mp setting my Sony DSC W5 reads 2048 x 1536.  Just thinking that it helps with the magnifying facility provided for viewing ebay pics.