Speed cubing

Are there any speed cubers interested in meeting my friendly teen in the S10 area?

He's sub 20 now on a 3x3 and goes to the national comps.  He would love to have people to share his passion with.

If you speak 'cube', please PM me.

Jennifer

I can't say it's something I have done, or are into myself, but <20 on a 3x3, he needs more practice.... I have seen a 4x4 done in under 20...

I know. But it takes a lot of practice to begin to see these kind of times and with  practise he is  getting quicker.
He wants to cube with people at his level rather than beginners. I gave an example to show his level for compatibility. 

But, thanks for your encouraging comment. 

It's something I have been interested in, but don't have the patience in all honesty, So beyond the little experience/knowledge I do have I can't say much more really, And that's really the only involvement I have had...

have you thought about contacting some of the board game groups, or the University Gaming group? or ask in places like Patriot Games etc...