The last person to post on this thread wins (part 9)

39 minutes ago, Padders said:

I"m a man of action Rudds, I"m like a well oiled machine, finely tuned, and ready to go..

:nono::nono:

15 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

:nono::nono:

🖕too you..

1 hour ago, Padders said:

🖕too you..

Seems to be a bit quite now, so I will just slip under the radar, and take the lead.

Watched some of it, getting a bit boring now. read in Saturdays sun that there told what to say. little bit stage managed for me.. the public are so gullible..and don"t set me off with the letters from home, and the tears.. good god there getting thousands for a couple of weeks in the jungle, Edmonds got £600,000 for a few days..i could go on.

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Watched some of it, getting a bit boring now. read in Saturdays sun that there told what to say. little bit stage managed for me.. the public are so gullible..and don"t set me off with the letters from home, and the tears.. good god there getting thousands for a couple of weeks in the jungle, Edmonds got £600,000 for a few days..i could go on.

Would you go in the jungle or anywhere like that pads ? If so what price would you put on it .ive never watched a single minute of rubbish like this 

1 minute ago, rudds1 said:

Would you go in the jungle or anywhere like that pads ? If so what price would you put on it .ive never watched a single minute of rubbish like this 

Rudds, it"s television, and your right, a load  of rubbish.. I"d do it for £200 quid a week..

At least make it £500 a week 

No catching moi today.. Don"t even try.. it could be bad tor your health.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

No catching moi today.. Don"t even try.. it could be bad tor your health.

Are you staying on here all day then Pads?

FLIP FLOP,    FLIP FLOP,    FLIP FLOP

Watch out  ...................    I'm here.      :banana:

44 minutes ago, francypants said:

FLIP FLOP,    FLIP FLOP,    FLIP FLOP

Watch out  ...................    I'm here.      :banana:

Francy, have you seen the weather,  get your wellies on, no wonder you"ve got a cold.