Jump to content

The last person to post on this thread wins (part 9)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Padders said:

Sometimes a woman's  gotta do what a woman's gotta do.

  And now this woman is going upstairs into the bedroom ..........

 

.........  to wrap a load of Christmas presents.

 

See you later       :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, francypants said:

  And now this woman is going upstairs into the bedroom ..........

 

.........  to wrap a load of Christmas presents.

 

See you later       :wave:

Trust you to leave it until the last minute as usual 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rudds1 said:

Trust you to leave it until the last minute as usual 😂

Knowing Francy,  It"s probably Xmas  2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Trust you to leave it until the last minute as usual 😂

😂   😂    😂

12 minutes ago, Padders said:

Knowing Francy,  It"s probably Xmas  2020.

:thumbsup:    Actually I've already got my son a birthday present for March 2020    🤣

 

I've  just come downstairs for a cup of coffee.

 

Finished now......  going back upstairs.       🎁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, francypants said:

 

 

 

I've  just come downstairs for a cup of coffee.

 

Finished now......  going back upstairs.       🎁

Double discount sale on stair carpets,this bank holiday.. Carpet Right LTD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, rudds1 said:

Time to shift pads now 

Not for long though , me old pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rudds1 said:

Would seem not 

Sorry about this Rudds mi old pal.. I"m quite happy for you to finish second.. Meanwhile get this up your backside.

 

👞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Padders said:

Sorry about this Rudds mi old pal.. I"m quite happy for you to finish second.. Meanwhile get this up your backside.

 

👞

Is that one of the shoes you got off that guy those kids made ? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jane2008 said:

Very quiet on here tonight

I’m here 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.