Blades v leeds

Huge game on Saturday. Leeds 2nd, the Blades 5th. A win for us and we'd take their place, for a couple of hours at least. 

I can see this being a frustrating one where we play well, but fail to capitalise properly, and they owe us one after we did the double over them last season. 

Going for 2-2.

Edited by SomeNextGuy

I would settle for that score to be honest .Their manager has got them playing on the front foot a bit like us should be a good game both teams going for it.

Thay got away with it the other night ( missed pen), I think we can beat them on Saturday, going to be tough though

Hard to call this one ??

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

I would settle for that score to be honest .Their manager has got them playing on the front foot a bit like us should be a good game both teams going for it.

I wouldn't. I don't think they're any better than us. I've noticed some unbelievable cheating by their players this season. Pontus Jansen ( spelling) also behaving  like a hysterical temperamental adolescent with the refs when things not going their way. 

42 minutes ago, pintor said:

Thay got away with it the other night ( missed pen), I think we can beat them on Saturday, going to be tough though

Got hammered at West Brom recently as well

4 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

I wouldn't. I don't think they're any better than us. I've noticed some unbelievable cheating by their players this season. Pontus Jansen ( spelling) also behaving  like a hysterical temperamental adolescent with the refs when things not going their way. 

Got hammered at West Brom recently as well

Sounds like Billy Bremner he always was chasing the ref .

Aye they were a dirty cheating team as well. Hence the nickname the Dirties

My Dad took me to Elland Road in the early 70s, the Leeds team had 10 or 11 internationals...   and they kicked us to bits, singularly the dirtiest, mardyest, nastiest set of players I ever saw. Leeds won 1-0. Hated them ever since.

8 hours ago, Vasquez Rich said:

My Dad took me to Elland Road in the early 70s, the Leeds team had 10 or 11 internationals...   and they kicked us to bits, singularly the dirtiest, mardyest, nastiest set of players I ever saw. Leeds won 1-0. Hated them ever since.

They were. Alan Clarke always jumped for the ball elbows out, Bremner, Hunter etc.

Although they were successful they didn't win as much as they should have. The 1970 FA Cup replay against Chelsea was a horror show. 

Clough told them what a set of dirty cheating bunch of so and so's they were. Player power removed him and Leeds eventually imploded.

Once saw Charlton run halfway across the pitch to take Woodward out waist high with a tackle.

The current Leeds bunch. Player palmed the ball into the net against Forest, t'other night Alioski gave a virtuoso spin and dive trying to get a penalty with no player near him.

Every time décision given against them Pontus Jansen screaming at the ref, complaining about biased refereeing all the time. Nearly as many grievances as Barnsley fans

Got to say for me too many Derby  games in this league and on tv again united just don’t look good at the moment even though we are up there at the  top ,

hope Chris  wilder plays billy up front from start who with not sure but Clarke and mc goldrick not for me anyway we will see 

If blades ambitions are to be realised , then these are the games they must win..lose this one and I can only see united dropping out of contention, repeat of last season?... hope Blades win but I"m going  1-2..