Re build of a new build ?

I built a computer about two years ago, had it up and running with Win 10 Pro, shortly after it developed a fault where it would power down every 10/15 minutes, as if the re start button was being used, anyway I un- installed windows and stripped it down with the intentions of  re building, that was two years ago, most of it is back together, but ill health  has stopped me completing it, it just sits here doing nowt. I'd like someone to put it back together for me, clear any fault it may have. The Mother board, cpu ( 8 core 4.00Ghz ) and the liquid cooler are the only things I know that haven't got a problem so will not need removing.

Anyone fancy the job? I don't expect anyone doing it for free. lol and a rough quote would be nice. 

Thanks 

Wouldn't you feel better if you finished it... with a little help from us?

A common cause for frequent shut downs is thermal protection. I don't suppose the liquid cooler has 2 x 3 pin connectors does it? I've seen a few where folks fit them both to the motherboard. This is ok on some boards but on others, the pump doesn't run fast enough if the settings are wrong, the CPU gets a tad toasty and the system shuts it down.

If you'd rather just let someone else do it, let me know. Either you drop it off or I'll nip over. As for price... give a few quid to a Sheffield based charity?

The cooler is a Zalman and only has the one 4 pin connector, having two years to think about it I am wondering if I put the reset cable  in back to front  ie:  + to - and vice versa . mentally I can't do it, I've been leaving it and leaving it thinking I'll have the patients to finish, but I have to concede defeat after this length of time. I've built 3 others before so the Knowledge is there but not the patience. it would need picking up from S9 close to prince of Wales rd.  £50.00 + would be worth it to me, just to get it working.

I believe i tested the temp. of the cpu  and it was ok working well. but it's a long time ago.

Hi pal, I suggest calling Aspire in Parson Cross, it is a charity that does some great community work.

I could come to yours and help you out, see what's what, fix any issues, finish the build etc... and you can learn while at it...

Let me know if you're interested :)

Otherwise, any of the above options would also work :)