Increase in knife crime.

Our noble leader, PM Theresa May, fresh from <Removed> up brexit has nowturned her dead and soulless eyes to knife crime.

“We can’t arrest our way out of knife crime.” No we can’t theresa, we haven’t got enough to to do it. 

Violent crime: Police cannot 'arrest' the issue away - May https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47774435

Now then, who can we fob this off on, ideally for free?

The answer of course, make teachers do it, and make them accountable (not sure who to - not police by the sound of it.) 

Edited by nikki-red

Not read all the thread.

But I remember reading online a comment from someone with authority that stated there was indeed a very clear link between knife crime in the capital and the arrival of European gangs.

Don't really need to add to that...I think it says it all.

1 hour ago, mrcharlie said:

Not read all the thread.

But I remember reading online a comment from someone with authority that stated there was indeed a very clear link between knife crime in the capital and the arrival of European gangs.

Don't really need to add to that...I think it says it all.

I’m not sure it says it all. 

What it does do, though, is say a lot about you. 

2 hours ago, bendix said:

I’m not sure it says it all. 

What it does do, though, is say a lot about you. 

And your posts says a lot about you.

Let's not start with teachers for everything. 

Let's start with how our government, public authorities and private organisations have made a life count for nothing.  

How many people are dying every day in this country due to inadequate health care?  How many are dying after being certified fit for work?  How many are dying whilst waiting for benefits they are entitled to?  How many are dying every day from pollution related illness? 

If our government does not value life, then what message is it giving to the people?