Increase in knife crime.

S87, you think a suspended sentence with curfew is more onerous than jail, then you have no idea what you are talking about. This lunatic wants locking up for as long as possible. As for his mates down the pub,they don't let you out at night for a pint. I don't care how he was dragged up, he is not a victim, he is a thug, sod the" parameters" lock him up.

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 18:38, Halibut said:

He's behaving like he's very angry. You clearly have a misunderstanding about what psychopathy is.

and you are behaving like a leftie liberal again. Lets say he was behaving like a lunatic waving a huge knife then,if its ok with you.

4 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

and you are behaving like a leftie liberal again. Lets say he was behaving like a lunatic waving a huge knife then,if its ok with you.

I was merely being precise about language. You should try it some time, it's really useful.

'Lunatic' isn't really very helpful. Why not just say he was very angry?

2 minutes ago, Halibut said:

I was merely being precise about language. You should try it some time, it's really useful.

'Lunatic' isn't really very helpful. Why not just say he was very angry?

No very angry is when you get a parking ticket. 

Just now, lottiecass said:

No very angry is when you get a parking ticket. 

Howabout enraged or incandescent with rage?

The bickering can end here.

Back on topic please.

11 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Howabout enraged or incandescent with rage?

Hmmm... :huh:

... the last time I was incandescent with rage was when I was told all my lightbulbs would have to be replaced with LEDs... :confused:

Expect something to be done about this now that middle class children have been killed. While it was kids in Woodthorpe the politicians couldn't give a monkeys.

53 minutes ago, Bob Arctor said:

Expect something to be done about this now that middle class children have been killed. While it was kids in Woodthorpe the politicians couldn't give a monkeys.

To what do you refer?

And a white girl who used to be in the scouts. It shouldn't matter, because the tragedies are equal, but it will matter more to politicians than black boys being killed in places like Peckham.

The more killings we have, the more its publicised on TV, the newspapers ETC, even filmed on mobile phones.

This in my opinion makes it more acceptable for youngsters to carry knives initially for protection...

I was a member of a gang in the 60s, we used to fight neighbouring gangs from other estates, who invaded our patch, back then it was stone throwing fights, did we care if someone was blinded or seriously hurt, nope.. 

Can"t see any answers to the problem, we live in a much more violent society now, where carrying a knife is cool.

Soon it will be guns.

54 minutes ago, Bob Arctor said:

And a white girl who used to be in the scouts. It shouldn't matter, because the tragedies are equal, but it will matter more to politicians than black boys being killed in places like Peckham.

Youre right it shouldnt matter but one or both were on the front pages of most of the newspapers, I don't recall pictures of other black/poor teenagers hitting the headlines. The headlines didn't make me feel comfortable either.