Trying to get my music heard

I think your songs and your voice are really good.  I agree with the above comment about downloading cakewalk, or alternatively reaper.  In addition a focusright Scarlett or other audio interface would be a wise purchase.  With a little bit of effort(youtube tutorials) you can get a really professional sounding recording. Cakewalk even has midi drums, bass and strings as part of the package so everything you could possibly need.  Also playing live is a great idea, feedback from a real crowd will help you fine tune your songs.  Most importantly keep at it because they're really good songs.

Just listened to a few songs and I also think you definitely have talent, great voice!!! 

I also produce a songs ( nothing serious just for fun ) I use a cheapish audio interface by behringer, essential for getting your voice and guitar into a software sequencer. 

I use cubase 9.5 and a hardware sampler called Maschine, both will be beneficial to you ( even the sampler) 

I'll leave a link to some remixes and songs that I have done and if you think I can be of any help let me know. 

All remix material written by myself all songs mixed produced using Cubase or Mashine mk2.

I'm not a musician as I either play (loop mode) or program the parts via a midi keyboard. 

Listen to The Bride - NUraver RemiX by NUraver #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/nuraver-1/the-bride-nuraver-remix

Edited by pendulum
No update songs on reverbnation

If you would like some recordings professionally done or some of your own mixing i can help your out. 

Likewise if you would like to start playing live i have a full PA setup i can hook you up with and record love shows. 

I also run a small label i can get your music out on all popular streaming services 

apple music 

spotify 

deezar

tidal

youtube music 

google play music 

amazon 

etc etc to name a few once you have recordings good enpugh to put out there and a front cover

if any of this is something your after im more than happy to help you out 

Sorry i also forgot to add i am a sound tech/ producer/ engineer but first and foremost i am a musician i can play guitar, bass, drums and stuff as well as i can add software instruments to tracks  which you was asking about 👍🏻

Edited by Mikeey946