A new influx of boat people from france.

Call from a former lead of immigration enforcement to return those attempting to cross The Channel, back to France. 

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/warning-over-channel-taxi-service-for-migrants-11593178

Wholeheartedly agree with him.  The French territorial waters extend 12 miles from their coast but there we were the other day, a UK Border Force patrol boat picking up migrants from a dingy, 10 miles from the French coast, as reported by the BBC.  

Of course the French won't be complaining about us being in their waters on this occasion - we're not fishing! 

Edited by Baron99
Spelling

37 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Are we sure they're going to the UK and not leaving it?

Deffo going to the UK: the EU27 are bussing them through to Calais, and even gifting small inflatables, before Brexit day ends the relevance and applicability of the Dublin repatriation rules to the UK  :twisted:

/s

Edited by L00b

At the moment we are free  to travel throughout Europe so the rescuers of these illegal immigrants or potential terrorists should be free to transport them safely to dry land in France.  

27 minutes ago, choogling said:

At the moment we are free  to travel throughout Europe so the rescuers of these illegal immigrants or potential terrorists should be free to transport them safely to dry land in France.  

Potential terrorists? 

Your post sounds crazy

On 12/2/2018 at 8:57 AM, makapaka said:

That’s not my point. It was why such a small minority is the focus of their concern?

what about white British crime which amounts to c. 65% of all organised crime in the country?

In June 2018, yearly net migration to the UK stood at 273,000 - 12 people were detained off the coast of Dover and it has been declared a "major incident" by the UK home secretary! They should put Chris Grayling in charge :)

Edited by El Cid

On 11/30/2018 at 8:11 PM, tzijlstra said:

Very simple, just like you.

"On 11/3/2018 at 1 26 Lockdoctor said ;

The subject is about little boats or dinghies containing economic migrants heading towards the English coast.  

They used the same description on the television news."

So it would seem that the telly news broadcasts are very simple as well.

I must admit it gives me personal satisfaction to be able to respond to show how a poster who has tried to denigrate me, is made to look foolish. As per the original post, have a nice day, I hope I have not spoiled it for you.😂

Eee by gum, int life just grand.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, El Cid said:

In June 2018, yearly net migration to the UK stood at 273,000 - 12 people were detained off the coast of Dover and it has been declared a "major incident" by the UK home secretary! They should put Chris Grayling in charge :)

Nah, Abbott of the abacus is the only person who could sort this out. The 273,000 would become 273 and the 12 would be 1.2 people. Problem solved.

Angel1.

On 12/1/2018 at 10:45 AM, makapaka said:

What are these “Roma gangs” supposed to doing that so offends you?

You're right - no one is immune from criticism where it’s due - but why are you just choosing to criticise your own perceived behaviour of Roma people? A group of people that make up about 0.3% of the population of the Uk?

Please refer to post 81. I look forward to your response.

Angel1.

Please remember this thread is about the people trying to get to Britain illegally by boat etc. This does not include the Eastern European/Roma people who are here legally.

Back on topic please.