A new influx of boat people from france.

1 hour ago, fill said:

we all get labelled and they are being labelled boat people..  live with it

they do have a very good reasons for comming here

greed, our welfare state and free medical treatment, not to mention very lax punishments for crime compared to their own countries.

and i dont even need to demonstrate any of that to any person capable of rudimentary understanding

If they're illegal then they can't claim benefits or use the NHS.

And our benefits are worse than many other European countries.

Edited by Longcol

Guest makapaka
44 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Prepare to be chastised for the above post, even if it is 99.999 % true.

Angel1. 

Stop talking common sense. It will annoy the open borders brigade.

Angel1

What utter rubbish.

is this fill a joke account or what?

damn invading Angles and Saxons - invading old Blighty - calling themselves English - grrrrrr!!!!

2 hours ago, fill said:

people making claims that they are refugees of some kind or other make their way from africa and the middle east.  the majority are male and obviously not too bothered about leaving their families behind in the same situation they claim to be running from.

their stories it seems come from bulls and are brown in colour.

would we want such people to settle here people that have scant disregard for their own families are not really looking at all like potentially desireable citizens

they attempt to come to this country without permission and in numbers.    when people in numbers try to enter your country uninvited like the normans and the other norsemen before them and of course the romans the angles and the saxons  its called an invasion, don't forget the spanish tried and were repelled the french and the germans threatened  and were disuaded and most if not all made no declaration of war prior to the events that took place.  none the less we stopped them because we didn't want them

what do you do when being invaded .. you repel it.   all the british navy has to do is intercept and either sink or tow the boats they find back and then damage them sufficiently to prevent them being used again. .... it only takes one bullet out at sea to sink an inflatable not that I agree with filling the sea with synthetic materials

obviously ultimately inevitably and most unfortunately there may be unavoidable casualties that's the price that invaders choose to pay and those that do bring their children seem to be willing to accept the possible consequences of their chosen actions.   again would we want people that are willing to put their children at risk to become citizens of the uk   i would most sioncedrely hope not.   but when word gets out that attempting to invade britain is futile and not without hazard perhaps all these potential freeloaders (legally they are not allowed to work nor may anyone employ them) will be deterrred and consider that might want to settle in france.   when that happens then perhaps the french will think twice about allowing these people to set up camps as jumping off points for their low key but none the less invasion of brittain.

its time to make a stand ..say more to people we don't want and take steps to stop them from comming here

to those that hold an opinion different from mine you are entitled to it though i would like to see how you feel about all this when your children and grandchildren have to live with the mess you did not oppose.

Are you advocating sinking inflatable with children in them?

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Are you advocating sinking inflatable with children in them?

Looks like it - same as those pesky Romans’ - don’t entertain it.

4 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Looks like it - same as those pesky Romans’ - don’t entertain it.

No, I want to see if he's got the ******** to say, I want migrant children to drown in the English channel.

3 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

No, I want to see if he's got the ******** to say, I want migrant children to drown in the English channel.

Regrettably,It probably would not bother those who publish or second such repulsive drivel.

Wow, I go away for a week and return to find three pages of nonsense and racist drivel.

On 17/01/2019 at 20:54, tinfoilhat said:

1 minute ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I don't think anyone wants kids or their Parents to drown in the channel. Pick them up and return them to France instead of bringing them here is the way to go. At least it would discourage others from attempting the voyage, don't you think. There are legal ways of coming here.

Angel1.

Edited by ANGELFIRE1

10 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I don't think anyone wants kids or their Parents to drown in the channel. Pick them up and return them to France instead of bringing them here is the way to go. At least it would discourage others from attempting the voyage, don't you think. There are legal ways of coming here.

Angel1.

As you're a stickler for legality - if they're picked up by a British boat in British waters then we have a legal responsibility to sort it out in Britain - not France. And claiming asylum isn't illegal.

10 hours ago, Longcol said:

As you're a stickler for legality - if they're picked up by a British boat in British waters then we have a legal responsibility to sort it out in Britain - not France. And claiming asylum isn't illegal.

Lets pass legislation as fast as is possible then to allow the repatriation of these boat people.

Angel1.

10 hours ago, Longcol said:

Nor is denying asylum. And that's exactly what should be done.

Propaganda is designed to present specific subjects to the public framed in a specific threatening way,  to simplify the conversation into them and us.  Creating fear allows greater social control, introducing draconian laws, restricting more and more freedoms, as its for our collective good, to keep us safe.   

But safe from what?

How come no one has asked why the threat, immigrants, foreigners,  or refugees exist in the first place.  Our conversations are designed to camouflage or forget who stirred up or created the problem to begin with.

What caused the problem in the first place?

People should be glad the population are starving and dying of disease in Yemen, where the country has had an effective blockade from the start,  preventing people getting out.  It’s a game of shooting snaked in a barrel.   We do not care they are being bombed by British planes, using British bombs as it allows our manufacturing industry in the DFENSE sector to rake in profits.   If the country was not surrounded by an enforced blockade, millions more would be able to flee the carnage and emigrate to Europe.  So be glad we are starving them and allowing disease to solve the Yemen problem while British Bombs in British planes directed By British intelligence but flown by Saudi pilots at least stops this population from getting out alive, and adding to the refugee problem.

So the recent wars Europe is involved in started in Afghanistan, then Iraq, Libya, and Syria, plus the military takeover in Africa fuelled by western interests generating and creating more civil wars to feed the developed world’s need for their resources. 

So we are told what to think and what to think about, a modern construct of “fiddling while Rome burns”   Blaming the victim is what our governments repeatedly practices  in one way or another, as it hides the fact who generated the problem to begin with. 

So maybe one should consider if reducing countries to rubble, smashing up the infrastructure might be a contributing factor framed by politicians and its mouthpiece the mainstream media JUST might  be contributing  to the problem to start with,  forcing sane people to seek life rejecting  the prescriptive western option of disease, starvation and death???

It seem propaganda and media deception really works if this post in anything to go by.

Edited by justinelle