A new influx of boat people from france.

5 minutes ago, Branyy said:

Because it is, by definition.

Really?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/invasion

"invasion
/ɪnˈveɪʒ(ə)n/
noun

1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "Napoleon's disastrous invasion of Russia in 1812"

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
    • "there was a brief pitch invasion when Sunderland scored"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, inrush, rush, flood, torrent, deluge, stream, avalanche
      "every year the valley suffers an invasion of cars"

• an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
      "random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy"
      synonyms: violation, infringement, interruption, disturbance, disruption, breach, infraction; "

12 hours ago, Longcol said:

I think we've established (several times) only a small proportion come here.

I never said otherwise.

A tiny proportion are willing or able to come. The easier it is, the more will come.

My question is simply how and where is the line drawn.

There are millions living in starvation and in war zones. All of them are as worthy of refuge as the ones who make it here.

Do you propose no limitation? If you don't how are those limits enforced?

17 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Do you mean like Saudi Arabia?

Why,are they coming from Saudi Arabia? 

And yes I would call any country that can give the death sentence to people for renouncing their religion medieval, wouldn't you?

30 minutes ago, gomgeg said:

Why,are they coming from Saudi Arabia? 

And yes I would call any country that can give the death sentence to people for renouncing their religion medieval, wouldn't you?

However that's what they are fleeing from which I do get then which I don't get is they want to implement that very law here ????

1 hour ago, Eric_Collins said:

However that's what they are fleeing from which I do get then which I don't get is they want to implement that very law here ????

Who are you claiming wants to implement capital punishment for apostasy?

34 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Who are you claiming wants to implement capital punishment for apostasy?

• Afghanistan – illegal (death penalty, though the U.S. and other coalition members have put pressure that has prevented recent executions)[25]
  • Brunei – per recently enacted Sharia law, Section 112(1) of the Brunei Penal Code states that a Muslim who declares himself non-Muslim commits a crime that is punishable with death, or with up to 30 year imprisonment, depending on the type of evidence. However, if the accused has recanted his conversion, he may be acquitted of the crime of apostasy.[26]
  • Comoros[27]
  • Iran – not in the Penal Code.[28]
  • Jordan – possibly illegal (fine, child custody loss, marriage annulment) although officials claim otherwise, convictions are recorded for apostasy[29][30][31]
  • Kuwait – Apostasy is not illegal in Kuwait,[32][33][34] although apostasy is penalized in family courts for Muslims.[32][33] For Muslims, apostasy in family court can result in loss of child custody, inheritance rights, annulment if married to a Muslim[32][33] and possibly death penalty.[35]
  • Malaysia – illegal in five of thirteen states (fines) if they do not get conversion permission from Sharia court.[36]
  • Maldives[27]- illegal for Muslim nationals (loss of citizenship).[37][38] Illegal to proselytise for religions other than Islam.
  • Mauritania – illegal (death penalty if still apostate after 3 days)[39]
  • Morocco – not illegal, but official Islamic council decreed apostates should be put to death.[40] Illegal to proselytise for religions other than Islam (six months to three years imprisonment)[41]
  • Oman – illegal (prison) according to Article 209 of Oman penal code, and denies child custody rights under Article 32 of Personal Status Law[40]
  • Qatar – illegal (death penalty)[40]
  • Saudi Arabia – illegal (flogging, imprisonment and death penalty, although there have been no recently reported executions)[31][42]
  • Somalia – illegal (death penalty)[43][2]
  • Sudan – illegal (death penalty)[44]
  • Syria[27]
  • United Arab Emirates – illegal (3 years' imprisonment, death penalty)[40][45]
  • Yemen – illegal (death penalty)[40][2]

1 minute ago, Eric_Collins said:
  • Afghanistan – illegal (death penalty, though the U.S. and other coalition members have put pressure that has prevented recent executions)[25]
  • Brunei – per recently enacted Sharia law, Section 112(1) of the Brunei Penal Code states that a Muslim who declares himself non-Muslim commits a crime that is punishable with death, or with up to 30 year imprisonment, depending on the type of evidence. However, if the accused has recanted his conversion, he may be acquitted of the crime of apostasy.[26]
  • Comoros[27]
  • Iran – not in the Penal Code.[28]
  • Jordan – possibly illegal (fine, child custody loss, marriage annulment) although officials claim otherwise, convictions are recorded for apostasy[29][30][31]
  • Kuwait – Apostasy is not illegal in Kuwait,[32][33][34] although apostasy is penalized in family courts for Muslims.[32][33] For Muslims, apostasy in family court can result in loss of child custody, inheritance rights, annulment if married to a Muslim[32][33] and possibly death penalty.[35]
  • Malaysia – illegal in five of thirteen states (fines) if they do not get conversion permission from Sharia court.[36]
  • Maldives[27]- illegal for Muslim nationals (loss of citizenship).[37][38] Illegal to proselytise for religions other than Islam.
  • Mauritania – illegal (death penalty if still apostate after 3 days)[39]
  • Morocco – not illegal, but official Islamic council decreed apostates should be put to death.[40] Illegal to proselytise for religions other than Islam (six months to three years imprisonment)[41]
  • Oman – illegal (prison) according to Article 209 of Oman penal code, and denies child custody rights under Article 32 of Personal Status Law[40]
  • Qatar – illegal (death penalty)[40]
  • Saudi Arabia – illegal (flogging, imprisonment and death penalty, although there have been no recently reported executions)[31][42]
  • Somalia – illegal (death penalty)[43][2]
  • Sudan – illegal (death penalty)[44]
  • Syria[27]
  • United Arab Emirates – illegal (3 years' imprisonment, death penalty)[40][45]
  • Yemen – illegal (death penalty)[40][2]

You misunderstood my question - I was asking you who you claim wants to make it legal here in the UK?

@melthebel @Longcol 

Yep, an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

By force? Of course, look at Spain or Calais. Armed? Of course, look at Calais. Large number? Yes.

5 hours ago, woodview said:

My question is simply how and where is the line drawn.

There are millions living in starvation and in war zones. All of them are as worthy of refuge as the ones who make it here.

Do you propose no limitation? If you don't how are those limits enforced?

Mass immigration into white countries of non white people is a conspiracy, and there is no natural end to it. We require a government to put a stop to it. I'm not holding my breathe.

24 minutes ago, Hots on said:

Mass immigration into white countries of non white people is a conspiracy, and there is no natural end to it. We require a government to put a stop to it. I'm not holding my breathe.

You've got to be playing devils advocate surely?

1 hour ago, Hots on said:

When 'white countries' interfere in the internal politics of 'non-white' countries then they have a moral obligation to assist in the welfare of any resultant refugees.

41 minutes ago, Broakham said:

When 'white countries' interfere in the internal politics of 'non-white' countries then they have a moral obligation to assist in the welfare of any resultant refugees.

exactly, western countries have spent centuries poking their noses into other lands, enslaving, killing, destroying...as soon as a few brown faced people arrive here in dinghys out come the snowflakes in force