Just what we needed

A great away win, ending our recent TV hic cups....great away following, safe journey back Blades.

Great goals from Norwood and Leon, Flecks wasn’t bad either😉.

sounds  like Washington was contender for MOM. 

Not been getting the results lately but still only 3 points behind top team.

Dilemma for January, do we invest in a striker who may, may get us over the line or have we enough fire power in the team with Sharpe, Clarke, Washington, McGoldrick, with the others weighing in for goals ?

SAVE OUR OWLS

Excellent result last night, we started off poor giving a goal away but soon bounced back , I think we need a striker ASAP just my opinion but think clark and mcgoldrick are finished to me Clark’s seems to be asleep no energy I know he scored last night still think he’s terrible would not get in my team at all mc goldrick already looks burned out ,looks so out of place shocking game last night and in previous games

hope we sign a striker in January think we need one ,not sure what’s up with freeman he looks off as well still we are up there near the top but we need to invest to progress

Edited by jacklev1

2 minutes ago, jacklev1 said:

Excellent result last night, we started off poor giving a goal away but sooon bounced back , I think we need a striker ASAP just my opinion but th8nk clark and mcgoldrick are finished to me Clark’s seems to be asleep no energy I know he scored last night still think he’s terrible would not get in my team at all mc goldrick already looks burned out ,looks so out of place shocking game last night and in previous games

hope we sign a striker in January 

I agree entirely  with your views on Clarke, he should have buried  that header in the second half, why he was brought on instead of Sharp I don't know. He should be moved on in January  and get someone in whos  got more pace in them. As for the game, thought it was entertaining and a good result against a team most people seem to rate in this league, let's hope for the same on Saturday

Great win, still look a bit shake at the back at times but we were good value for that win. 

UTB! 

My god we needed that .Sounds like a decent performance to with Washington getting plenty of praise but like most fans I agree we need some quality up front .Unfortunately Washington is not a great goal scorer according to fans of his last club he has great difficulty hitting the barn door but he sounds like he gives defenders problems with his pace which is something of a change for us.Wilder gave them a kick up the rear by all accounts after the none show at Rotherham and it seems to have worked but we will know better after Saturday.

It's not a dig but why shouldn't you invest some decent money in a top striker? Your board have said when the times right they will put decent money into the team. I'm saying go silly and pay millions but if your in the same position come January then surely the board have no excuse

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It's not a dig but why shouldn't you invest some decent money in a top striker? Your board have said when the times right they will put decent money into the team. I'm saying go silly and pay millions but if your in the same position come January then surely the board have no excuse

Big signings means big wages and I'm sure that CW doesn't want to upset the rest of his squad by acquiring big time Charlies. That can have a detrimental effect on a club, can't it !!

32 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Big signings means big wages and I'm sure that CW doesn't want to upset the rest of his squad by acquiring big time Charlies. That can have a detrimental effect on a club, can't it !!

That Renaldo and Messi detrimental ,you are having a laugh.

38 minutes ago, Albert smith said:

That Renaldo and Messi detrimental ,you are having a laugh.

Is Renaldo a new Barnsley signing you've kept quiet about?!

3 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

There will be no big signings at the Lane until the court case has been settled!

4 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Fair comment Nervy.