Fury v wilder - only going to frustrate aj?

Just heard that Fury is 3 stone heavier than Wilder, this could work either way for Fury, Wilder though looks very athletic, if Fury avoids those big swing punches through the first few rounds he might use his weight and size to maul and tire Wilder, this is really one of those fights that could go either way.

A draw, Fury would have to knock wilder out to win over there, anyhow despite the two knock downs Fury walked all over Wilder and showed that he really is nothing but a one trick pony and  an atrocious boxer, Joshua has nothing at all to fear from these two.

Usyk should pick one of these two for his heavy weight warm up fight, he would school them both on the same night.

Wilder's boxing technique is terrible, Fury was able to duck the vast majority of his shots, anywhere else Wilder's belt would be long gone.

Pretty sad state of affairs when the judges need to be paid off for you.

7 hours ago, geared said:

Wilder's boxing technique is terrible, Fury was able to duck the vast majority of his shots, anywhere else Wilder's belt would be long gone.

Pretty sad state of affairs when the judges need to be paid off for you.

Fury's defence is incredible, the way such a huge lad can roll round those punches and take all the steam out of them is amazing, also his recovery time when he gets clocked is pretty amazing too.

He deserved the win just for getting up from that round 12 knockdown, Wilder was so shocked he nearly fell over himself.

Not only that but Fury came back at him and finished the round well.

I bet Wilder tries to swerve Fury for his next fight, he doesn't want to lose his belt and he knows he's got nothing to offer against him.

Wilder Vs Ortiz 2 for the next fight I recon.

Edited by geared

I feel that Wilder's team will try and cash him out and go for the fight with AJ next April. They have just seen their man get badly outboxed by somebody who has been out of the sport for a long period of time. Fury will only be in better condition when/if the rematch with Wilder happens. Exiting times!

On 12/8/2018 at 3:31 PM, AgentDRL said:

...................................................................................

Edited by mickey finn

whenever I hear about fury I think big fish small pond, and now fury and wilder have fought I think big fish little pond for fury and big fish extra small pond, 

fury was better in every department than wilder, but wilder got in with a couple of knock down shots to make it a draw somehow, 

forget the heavy weights for this decade watch the middle weights thats where the elite boxers are at the mo, if those 2 where middle weights theyed be journey men, especially wilder, fury might get to area champ, small fish big pond

So here we go again..

Wilder is supposedly at his heaviest but that is still 3 stones lighter than what Fury weighed in yesterday- clearly both looking to add more punch power.

I would love to see Fury win, but I think Wilder is always better in a rematch- so I'm predicting a late stoppage.

His knockout % is incredible and expect him to put Fury down in the fight- whether he wins by KO or TKO (cuts to Fury, ref stops fight) I don't think it will go to the judges.

6 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

So here we go again..

Wilder is supposedly at his heaviest but that is still 3 stones lighter than what Fury weighed in yesterday- clearly both looking to add more punch power.

I would love to see Fury win, but I think Wilder is always better in a rematch- so I'm predicting a late stoppage.

His knockout % is incredible and expect him to put Fury down in the fight- whether he wins by KO or TKO (cuts to Fury, ref stops fight) I don't think it will go to the judges.

I'm also going with Wilder knockout. 

Never mind though, a third fight has already been signed ahead of this one.  Each get a 50 / 50 split of the takings for tonight.  The next fight is 60 / 40 to the winner. 

Still say Wilder is one of the worst fighters out there, a true one  trick pony, unfortunately that one trick is a pretty good un.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I'm also going with Wilder knockout. 

Never mind though, a third fight has already been signed ahead of this one.  Each get a 50 / 50 split of the takings for tonight.  The next fight is 60 / 40 to the winner. 

Unbelievable..

I guess for Fury this and one more fight (rematch) and he will give up sport.

The temptation of AJ will still loom for both fighters, and as we know in boxing- money talks!