I'm thinking of getting another car: What car? and Which Dealer?

only had peugeots and fords...thinking of changing...saw a nice yaris in the lanes at meadowhall saturday with a 3d dashboard..bit expensive though

just depends what you like, take a look on auto trader see what you like, its hit and miss if you get a good or bad car really.

that title should have read "and which dealer should i avoid"

ye get a yaris there nice little cars ive got one really nice drive and pretty nippy if you get petrol

Have you tried on ebay? They've had some really good ones in the last few weeks, and not that expensive either!

How about giving us some clues?

Like price range, size, new or s/h, petrol or diesel, sports, 4x4, estate, hatchback, convertable etc etc.

You might just get some useful replies then.

The first car I bought was a Peugeot 306.

I'd wanted one of these since my Dad bought a Sedan model when I was younger. I finally got around to buying a 95 model, 1.9 litre engine, turbo diesel with a little over 100,000k on the clock. It runs amazingly sweet, it is in immaculate condition and feels like it is new. I only paid 600 for it.

Obviously everyone recommending a car will go with something they have experience with. My experience is a 306, and going along with other reviews from different owners I know, you wouldn't make a bad choice with a Peugeot.

Happy car hunting.

Edited by chri5

just follow 1 rule: don't buy French! :thumbsup:

There's nothing wrong with my Clio!!

As for dealers to avoid, don't go to Carcraft - it's ridiculously over-priced and all their salesman kept saying to us was "are you gonna but it today? are you gonna but it today?"

Any dealer but Reg Vardy unless you're happy to subsidise the teaching of creationism as scientific fact in Sir Peter Vardy's schools link.

Get a cable car. The views will be ace.

German, Jap

German, Jap

German, Jap

German, Jap

Why do i say this? i've had a 200,000+ mile Audi (fine) a 152,000 mile BMW, (fine) a 105,000 mile BMW (fine) and a 148,000 mile Mitsubishi....(fine)

and a 68k Fiat (plop) an 87k Rover (plop) and a 78k Astra, (plop)

Go Jap or German, in my humble opinion!