National videogame museum reopens in sheffield!

On 12/19/2018 at 1:51 AM, trainwalker said:

Probably the only attraction in that area is the Bankers Draft. I would love to be proven wrong but in reality this project is destined to the same way as the National Centre For Popular Music. 

If you think the Bankers Draft is an "attraction" then you need to visit the place yourself, it's a cesspit of larey drunkards and druggies...

The Dove and Rainbow is the better option, they are getting a 'retro games' night back up and running (they often run it over summer)

9 hours ago, Ghozer said:

If you think the Bankers Draft is an "attraction" then you need to visit the place yourself, it's a cesspit of larey drunkards and druggies...

The Dove and Rainbow is the better option, they are getting a 'retro games' night back up and running (they often run it over summer)

Nah den Ghozer there’s nowt wrong with the Bankers. You certainly see a cross section of society in there. 

44 minutes ago, trainwalker said:

Nah den Ghozer there’s nowt wrong with the Bankers. You certainly see a cross section of society in there. 

Maybe during the day, possibly, but I have seen countless paramedics and police in and around there, at most times of day if i'm honest...