New forum feedback and questions

On 24/01/2019 at 10:09, Josh said:

That is unusual, are you using any form of cookie blocker or incognito/private mode while browsing the forum? As you should only be asked once.

I am also asked to accept cookies every time I come to the Forum. Any idea why this is?

I'm not using any sort of blocker etc.

The new format of Sheffield forum is absolutely terrible, what were they thinking. The classified section looks as though it's been abandoned by everyone judging by the ammount of ads .bring back the old format

Errrrrr... Is it just me or have the Forum Pictures... evaporated? In Classified?

Errrrrr... Is it just me or have the Forum Pictures... Just evaporated? In Classified?

Plus in .......your Profile..

Pictures in classifieds and profile pics are all still there as far as I can see. 

Ok thanks Mort, 

Have a Pack of Jaffa Cakes (Biscuits)

Youve Just confirmed its my Ancient Android old Tablet just Can't Cope, with pics...

iPad now it's charged sees all Pics Loaded...

Edited by DeZeus
.:. Blame Old Age....

Please can we have the for sale items all in one list as it was before the change. It was much user friendly than it is now.  You could see everything that had been listed in date order without having to click on each sub section individually.  

Edited by kidneystone

2 hours ago, kidneystone said:

Please can we have the for sale items all in one list as it was before the change. It was much user friendly than it is now.  You could see everything that had been listed in date order without having to click on each sub section individually.  

This is something that has been mentioned before and is currently being looked into.

On 21/11/2018 at 21:24, RollingJ said:

I better get this in quick, then. Can we have 'Mark Forum as read' on the Home page?

Not seen an answer to this one, yet.

On 26/11/2018 at 19:31, RollingJ said:

This may be a stupid question, but why do you have to be on one of the boards to 'Mark site read'?

Surely this should be on the home page, or am I missing something?

As above.☺️

On 07/12/2018 at 21:39, RollingJ said:

A further bug to report. The 'tagging' function doesn't work - you can create the tag, but I couldn't find a way of entering text after it.

This is still not working correctly for me @Geoff, @Josh - oops now it is, but it is still a hit and miss function. Most of the time the cursor is trapped 'inside' the highlight box and prevents any further action, you have to abandon the post and find a way to get peoples attention without using the 'tag' function.

On 03/02/2019 at 17:34, Nobby Stiles said:

I am also asked to accept cookies every time I come to the Forum. Any idea why this is?

I'm not using any sort of blocker etc.

I’m also getting asked to accept cookies every time I come on here and I keep pressing ok but to no avail 

The new site is so buggy and unuser friendly on mobile. I hardly come on now as it's so bad to view and navigate on mobile. Certainly not a fan of the new site

Slick, I like the new look!

17 hours ago, Generic said:

Slick, I like the new look!

You joined in 2009 and only have three posts!!! Is that correct?