New forum feedback and questions

16 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Evening everyone

Have we no longer a search facility on the forum ?

I have one, it's in the top right, under your name.

It looks like usual typical google type add ons, but if click on it, it has more options. Not really tried it, but in theory, it looks far better than any vbulletin ones I seen.

Edited by *_ash_*

Hi Ash and thanks, however,  can't see what you suggest.

Need more help don't I ! 

17 hours ago, Runningman said:

Evening everyone

Have we no longer a search facility on the forum ?

Go to "Activity" at the top, and search is the last one under there (on the right, directly under)

It looks like we can't post pictures direct from computer which I think was available at first.

If could switch that on for this thread, it would help to show things

6 hours ago, Ghozer said:

Go to "Activity" at the top, and search is the last one under there (on the right, directly under)

Good evening Ghozer and thanks !

A further bug to report. The 'tagging' function doesn't work - you can create the tag, but I couldn't find a way of entering text after it.

Must admit I quite like the new style but hate it that videos can now be embedded in posts. I find them a great distraction and that they take up too much room. 

Not a fan of the new page. I mainly view on mobile and now the page has too large text, full of adverts and find it hard to navigate on mobile. I Hardly come on now. I know change was need but the new site I don't feel is mobile friendly

i would prefer it if multiple responses within the same thread were NOT all bundled together into one post.  

if i am  responding  to seperate people i'd like my responses to remain seperate too.

it makes more sense and ina sense is more respectful than without consultation bundling some comments by people with differing even opposite views together.

Hope the new classified site works ok, been a very good source of good quality items for me.

On 12/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, gamezone07 said:

Hope the new classified site works ok, been a very good source of good quality items for me.

Agreed but seems all the goodness has been taken away

Load of rubbish, putting a time limit on edits is a low blow, poor effort 1 out of 10.

On 12/11/2018 at 7:58 PM, haddy said:

..................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

Edited by mickey finn