Millers v blades

Another derby but this will be a proper derby. Unlike the last one I think both teams will be going for the three points. Can not see the Millers all stood in their own penalty area with their Knees knocking in fear.Being a Derby it is difficult to predict but I have a feeling it will end all square. Most Blades have a soft spot for the Millers but not tomorrow there is three points at stake.Should be alot better than the last Derby thank god.

Yes, lets hope so. I'm a blade so can't wish Rotherham well, so to speak, but you are right, Millers are thought of in a better light at the Lane than the S6 lot.

3 - 3 score proper Yorkshire battle this one

Expect a few X rated tackles and a fiesty action packed game

I think 2-0 to the Blades   Not seen much of them on tele but they seem to get plenty of penalty's so they will attack but class should tell in the end

6 hours ago, rogets said:

3 - 3 score proper Yorkshire battle this one

Expect a few X rated tackles and a fiesty action packed game

Rogets you"ve tipped a 1-1 draw for Saturday on the other thread, make your mind up lad,

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Rogets you"ve tipped a 1-1 draw for Saturday on the other thread, make your mind up lad,

Changed my mind I think both teams will go hammer and nails. 

Changed your mind:huh:..  being an avid follower of your predictions I"ve had £10 on a 1-1 draw..

And no more lottery numbers thanks.

Sorry buddy

But I think Rotheham will be up gor this one.

Can't see them standing in the penalty area pooping their pants

Why has this thread got such little response?

Great to see the smaller clubs in the area having an affinity for each other and long may it remain so. Got to be beneficial in the eradication of trouble at football matches.

5 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Great to see the smaller clubs in the area having an affinity for each other and long may it remain so. Got to be beneficial in the eradication of trouble at football matches.

Hahaha , as has been mentioned, a proud club like Rotherham will at least look to play the game, and try for a result. Compare that to the 'massive' , who set up for another 0-0 , to avoid another bouncing day massacre. Times have changed. Sad to see a once self-respecting club like the one in S6 what it is now.

UTB

If anyone is planning on using the tram to get to the game, just heard there will be some sort of protest march around the Cathedral at 11am. 

Should be a tough game, Millers are very good at home.

Always read millers match reports, there not that good at home, always been outplayed and been a bit lucky, having said that they get stuck in and grind out a result.. Blades should win, they will get plenty of chances that's for sure, just a case of putting them away..2-0. Blades.