Millers v blades

1 hour ago, woodview said:

Blade here too. Well done Rovrum, you deserved it, if not more. We were lucky with the draw, no complaints. Our city cousins should take a leaf out of your book.

Do you get more points for a score draw?

Equaliser happened because defenders don't talk to each other.

Should never have attempted the interception and his chum behind him should have just burst it.

Also.

You don't bring everyone back to defend corners.

Leave someone in the centre circle, and someone in the hole.

That way, if it's lumped up, you're not immediately back under the hammer.

But Rotherham far more possession and pressure, and more than deserved the result.

Should have lost that, completely out fought for 95 minutes. When we scored to go 2-1 up I just laughed as a win for us would have been thoroughly undeserved, but to concede in the 92nd was still gutting, regardless of how deserved it was. 

On we go to Brentford... 

Edited by SomeNextGuy

Well I thought we were garbage the millers were far more up for it than us.So many out of sorts unusually Basham and Freeman were not switched on .Freeman 's crossing was poor and Bash looked half a yard to slow.Duffy yet again was our main man god knows how we can replace him but my man of the match as far as the Blades were concerned has to be the goalie which says a lot when your goal keeper is star man.I know we could not rely on the bunch down at Sheff 6 to do us any favours so all in all not a good day. As always Wilder did not cover it up or paper over the cracks he told it as it was which is so refreshing from a manager being truthful and honest.Well done Millers you did not deserve to end up with nothing and really you should have had all three points.

Watched on Sky and noticed commentator said at one point "sorry for the South Yorkshire industrial language  you may have heard!", I thought they never mention this at other games. Watched a bit of spurs game and commentator said"sorry for bad language",  why not say " sorry for the London industrial language", or southern ghetto language etc, or is it just us being put in our place?!, any one else noticed

Why do we always a lately shoot ourselfs in the foot ! Thought the game Saturday was 

garbage as a a blade fan , as for rotherham got to say well done you made us look like a bad side ,every time we are on tv sky we play shocking just did not turn up v poor 

The present system has served us well for over two years but it's now starting to look stale and ineffective because opposing managers have sussed it and the wingbacks don't have the athleticism or quality to bomb down the flanks and get dangerous crosses in. On the rare occasions when Duffy and Fleck have run into the opponent's 18 yard box, they've produced goals as we saw against Derby and Rotherham but they hardly ever do it, preferring to pass to the wingbacks.  If Wilder switched to 4:4:2, putting McGoldrick into midfield alongside Fleck, which is where he seems to spend most of his time anyway and had Duffy behind a front pair of Sharp and either Clarke or Washington, they could get bodies in the box and cause the opposition more problems than the endless passing moves we see outside the box. I'd like to see Washington being given a run of games to prove himself as Clarke isn't being effective and I'm getting tired of Wilder buying players, then only giving them a short amount of time on the pitch before moving them on. I still think it was a mistake to move Holmes on without giving him a proper run.