Cold radiator

Hi, 

I am wondering if anyone can give some advice
I have a 4 bedroom house and in total it has 13 radiators.
In my bedroom and the spare room the 2 radiators does not get any heat in them, at this moment I am not too bothered about the spare room at this moment as its used for storage.

all other radiators are working brilliantly.
With my radiator I have tried the following already
Bled it.
Bought and replaced the TRV
took out the whole radiator and flushed it completely, bled it again.
I have tried balancing the radiators around the house.
I have also turned all other radiators off and only having the bedroom one on and it made no difference.
I have tried turning the lock shield on, fully off and also tried fully on with no joy.
The pin on the TRV side does goes up and down with no issues.

I have noticed on the TRV side the little pipe does get warm and sometimes hot, but the pipe that goes to the radiator is cold, to me I feel that the TRV is faulty? but I have already fitted a new one.

I once tried turning on the heating with the radiator removed and at best it dribbled, but I then added pressure on the expansion vessel and it came to life with water all over the place, (I had to see what happens), so that to me proves that water do flow.

I have checked the pressure on the expansion vessel and it currently shows 1.2bar, I am not sure if the only step I have left is to replace the radiator.

When I replaced the boiler this year, they have advised that a power flush was also done, do I need another one?

Thanks in advance

Firstly, have these two radiators ever worked to you satisfaction. worked .

13 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

Firstly, have these two radiators ever worked to you satisfaction. worked .

good question, no, they may have got a little warm at one point, but never, i moved into the house from new in 2002

Then  we could be looking for something that has always been the case but just come to light. These are longshots  but i know to happen.  1.has the boiler been working at it,s maximum and the extra two rads have just took it over it,s max. (13 is a fair amount for a domestic boiler) 2 ,Could the pump be  on it,s way out,( i take it these two rads are the end of the circuit).

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

Then  we could be looking for something that has always been the case but just come to light. These are longshots  but i know to happen.  1.has the boiler been working at it,s maximum and the extra two rads have just took it over it,s max. (13 is a fair amount for a domestic boiler) 2 ,Could the pump be  on it,s way out,( i take it these two rads are the end of the circuit).

The boiler is set at the highest level and I haven't touched it since install this year.  I am not sure if its the end of the circuit, the only part that confuses me, is why the pipe off the rad is hot but it wont go in the rad itself

If  that is the case it has to be ablockage in rad  / faulty rad valve.

1 hour ago, ALAN 58 said:

If  that is the case it has to be ablockage in rad  / faulty rad valve.

yes, in the valve, becaus ethey said the pipe just before the valve is hot.

Have you just change sthe top piece of the TRV, or the whole lot, including the body?

I've actually changed the whole valve, which doesn't make sense why it doesn't work

Have you tried running the heating with all but the 2 problem radiators turned off, this will push all the water through the  two rads and remove any air locks if that's the problem! Could be that you need to balance the system!

2 hours ago, zaci said:

Have you tried running the heating with all but the 2 problem radiators turned off, this will push all the water through the  two rads and remove any air locks if that's the problem! Could be that you need to balance the system!

Just realized you have already taken this cause of action without any success!

If the two radiators are the last on the circuit it's possible the installer got the pipework crossed, one radiator having two flow pipes and the other one two return pipes!!

3 hours ago, zaci said:

Just realized you have already taken this cause of action without any success!

If the two radiators are the last on the circuit it's possible the installer got the pipework crossed, one radiator having two flow pipes and the other one two return pipes!!

I never knew that could be possible, is there a solution? 

57 minutes ago, wwp8 said:

I never knew that could be possible, is there a solution? 

No easy solution! first you have to check out that this is the problem, this can only be done by lifting carpets etc and getting access to the pipework under the floor, not easy if your flooring has been laid using mdf boards, it's much easier if floor has been laid using standard floor boards.