The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

4 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I don't know how old you are AtC but I am of an age that can remember Mum and Dad raising me without ANY of these benefits that mums and dads of to-day demand, nay, expect.  Perhaps we have come to expect when we make children that the state will bring them up for us.  

Angel1

My mum stayed at home because my old man had a guaranteed 40 hour a week job with a decent wage. 

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

My mum stayed at home because my old man had a guaranteed 40 hour a week job with a decent wage. 

So did my mum, but she did take on part time work in later years so we could have little extras.

Angel1.

Just now, ANGELFIRE1 said:

So did my mum, but she did take on part time work in later years so we could have little extras.

Angel1.

Is this what you want to go back to?

21 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

You’ve got a nice one up your way haven’t you?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/foodbank-app-miriam-cates-mp-conservative-general-election-universal-credit-a9245901.html

Edited by Mister Gee

37 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Don't know her is my only answer, I chewed the fat, mulled it over, gave it a bit more thought and then backed BREXIT, as a registered £25 supporter off went my postal vote, what seems like weeks ago. I will give you the courtesy of a reply when I have read it though.

Angel1.

49 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Bit of a mistake on my part, I have seen quotes from this before now I have looked at it. I would say if you even legally make brass from the destitute, then you are leaving yourself in stormy waters. As she or her husband have not been charged with any offence, and as the business seems to be dwindling away, I think it will just disappear into the long grass.

Angel1.

5 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Bit of a mistake on my part, I have seen quotes from this before now I have looked at it. I would say if you even legally make brass from the destitute, then you are leaving yourself in stormy waters. As she or her husband have not been charged with any offence, and as the business seems to be dwindling away, I think it will just disappear into the long grass.

Angel1.

Why’s that?

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

but that is the Tory ethos, just wait until they are making a profit from the sick.......ooops, they are already doing that, the working class will rue the day they voted Tory, not today, not tomorrow, but it will undoubtedly come home to roost

3 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

but that is the Tory ethos, just wait until they are making a profit from the sick.......ooops, they are already doing that, the working class will rue the day they voted Tory, not today, not tomorrow, but it will undoubtedly come home to roost

I think the ‘Bit of a mistake on my part’ is an admittance that he voted Conservative whilst being a fully paid up member of the Brexit Party.

17 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I think the ‘Bit of a mistake on my part’ is an admittance that he voted Conservative whilst being a fully paid up member of the Brexit Party.

Please do me the courtesy of believing what I write, I am no lover of liars, aka the Marxist antisemite terrorist lover Corbyn and his acolytes. As I stated before, I did waver over the decision that's for sure, but came down on the side of Nigel. right or wrong, my decision.

I just add this snippet of FACT from the New Statesman, read it and weep.  " It is an awkward fact for many on the left that the partial privatisation of the English National Health Service – started by the New Labour government in 2003, " Townie Bliar to blame chaps, not the Tory's after all.

Boris in the Papers this morning, Making it LAW that the NHS will be protected.  Not quite the actions of a man/Government about to sell it off is it.

Angel1.

29 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Please do me the courtesy of believing what I write, I am no lover of liars, aka the Marxist antisemite terrorist lover Corbyn and his acolytes. As I stated before, I did waver over the decision that's for sure, but came down on the side of Nigel. right or wrong, my decision.

I just add this snippet of FACT from the New Statesman, read it and weep.  " It is an awkward fact for many on the left that the partial privatisation of the English National Health Service – started by the New Labour government in 2003, " Townie Bliar to blame chaps, not the Tory's after all.

Boris in the Papers this morning, Making it LAW that the NHS will be protected.  Not quite the actions of a man/Government about to sell it off is it.

Angel1.

Well, they are lies for a start. He is none of these things which you would know if you did your research. I do hope Corbyn sues. There is already an enquiry underway I believe. 

And yes we all know about Blair's New Labour. He did many such things which is why he is called LaborLite,  And why he is now a multi-millionaire. That's why Corbyn stood in the first place; to give people a real alternative to the Conservatives, which again you would know if you did your research.

I would like to see Boris' NHS LAW. I bet it's got more holes in it than my Granny's old jumpers.

Edited by Anna B

42 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

You must despise our new PM then.