The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

2 hours ago, Michael_W said:

I hope your waking up this morning able to see the bigger picture, however I doubt it, because coupled with the arrogance you and your ilks obsession with pc nonsense is essentially at the heart of the disastrous Corbynist mantra which people like me have voted against .... carry on calling people racist, sexist and whatever else because they don't agree with you though it really is getting you places ! 

So you did vote Tory after all?

The Conservatives did better than I expected. 

This election was a second referendum on Brexit, time to get on with it now,  

6 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

The Conservatives did better than I expected. 

This election was a second referendum on Brexit, time to get on with it now,  

Absolutely. Since the Tories are in power, they can start with the benefits cutting and the roll out of Universal Credit. The sooner the better. 

1 hour ago, Albert the Cat said:

Absolutely. Since the Tories are in power, they can start with the benefits cutting and the roll out of Universal Credit. The sooner the better. 

I’ve never been faithful to any political party over the years, I’ve voted for all of them. 

I am going to make no apologies for saying I’m pleased that Corbyn did not win the election. He should have stepped down years ago and the Labour Party might have done better.

Edited by hauxwell

I can say that I have never voted for the CON  party in my life , although I do want Brexit to happen  it is a price I will have to pay.

4 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

So you did vote Tory after all?

And I repeat ...... No !

(seems my first response has disappeared)

32 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

And I repeat ...... No !

(seems my first response has disappeared)

Aye, I made a post which "disappeared"  likewise.

Anyway, onward and upwards. Despite the massed ranks of Boris haters pouring bile onto him in the hope something might just stick enough to alter the result of the election, it did not. So we can conclude that Boris with all his failings was preferred to a Marxist antisemite terrorist loving anti British candidate in the guise of Jeremy Corbyn.

As a Brexiteer we failed to get a single seat which is a great shame, but at least we took votes from the Labour Party which did alter the result somewhat I think. Maybe Nigel ought to have a holiday now, and reflect what will happen next.

Anyone see Piers Morgans spat with yesterdays man Alastair Campbell, this morning when Morgan called him the R word we are not allowed to use on this forum, although  it is widely used in the media, Campbell simply lost the plot and returned to type, raising his voice and trying to intimidate the programme host.  It did not work they just took the camera away from him onto the next guest. What a complete plonker Campbell is, typical Labourite, my way or no way.

Angel1

5 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I’ve never been faithful to any political party over the years, I’ve voted for all of them. 

Same here really. I'm a floating voter and vote for what I think is best and am not aligned to any party.

3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Aye, I made a post which "disappeared"  likewise.

Anyway, onward and upwards. Despite the massed ranks of Boris haters pouring bile onto him in the hope something might just stick enough to alter the result of the election, it did not. So we can conclude that Boris with all his failings was preferred to a Marxist antisemite terrorist loving anti British candidate in the guise of Jeremy Corbyn.

As a Brexiteer we failed to get a single seat which is a great shame, but at least we took votes from the Labour Party which did alter the result somewhat I think. Maybe Nigel ought to have a holiday now, and reflect what will happen next.

Anyone see Piers Morgans spat with yesterdays man Alastair Campbell, this morning when Morgan called him the R word we are not allowed to use on this forum, although  it is widely used in the media, Campbell simply lost the plot and returned to type, raising his voice and trying to intimidate the programme host.  It did not work they just took the camera away from him onto the next guest. What a complete plonker Campbell is, typical Labourite, my way or no way.

Angel1

My point is boris has many faults so why did people prefer his party to jez ?  As for campbell ,why do they still give him air time? Owen jones ditto.

7 hours ago, Albert the Cat said:

You are aware that Universal Credit has been rolling out since well before the June 2016 referendum?

2 hours ago, Car Boot said:

You are aware that Universal Credit has been rolling out since well before the June 2016 referendum?

And has it been completed? No, everyone won't be on it until 2023. The sooner this is done, the smaller the welfare state can become so the more deserving can get their tax cuts. This is what the Tories has always stood for. Bring it on!

10 minutes ago, Albert the Cat said:

And has it been completed? No, everyone won't be on it until 2023. The sooner this is done, the smaller the welfare state can become so the more deserving can get their tax cuts. This is what the Tories has always stood for. Bring it on!

I don't know how old you are AtC but I am of an age that can remember Mum and Dad raising me without ANY of these benefits that mums and dads of to-day demand, nay, expect.  Perhaps we have come to expect when we make children that the state will bring them up for us.  

Angel1