The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

3 minutes ago, Lord Harold said:

Kept Corbyn out 

You’d benefit from him getting in though.

1 hour ago, Michael_W said:

Ah yes the modern day self righteous, reactionary, morally superior bilge of the Labour left, which many ordinary and indeed working class people can't stand, couple that with Corbyn & Co and you can see why someone like Boris Johnson or even Nigel Farage appeal to them a bit more .... go figure !

If you genuinely believe that expressing disgust at a man who called black people 'grinning piccaninnies with watermelon smiles', conspired to have a journalist beaten up and tells outrageous lies all over the place is - ''self righteous, reactionary morally superior bilge'' you probably hold such attitudes yourself - and are thus a deeply unpleasant and morally sick individual.

2 hours ago, Michael_W said:

Ah yes the modern day self righteous, reactionary, morally superior bilge of the Labour left, which many ordinary and indeed working class people can't stand, couple that with Corbyn & Co and you can see why someone like Boris Johnson or even Nigel Farage appeal to them a bit more .... go figure !

Not at all - all of the above is based in fact - something that BoJo is a stranger to - consider the fact that he has been sacked twice for making up stories, he has openly admitted he is a cheat, he is known for being a racist (google letterboxes) - what a great role model - just keep on supporting this type of person, you deserve everything you get...

24 minutes ago, Halibut said:

If you genuinely believe that expressing disgust at a man who called black people 'grinning piccaninnies with watermelon smiles', conspired to have a journalist beaten up and tells outrageous lies all over the place is - ''self righteous, reactionary morally superior bilge'' you probably hold such attitudes yourself - and are thus a deeply unpleasant and morally sick individual.

Making assumptions and insults to someone who doesn't agree with you? How very Trump of you

14 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Making assumptions and insults to someone who doesn't agree with you? How very Trump of you

Do you think racial insults, habitual lying and conspiracy to assault are acceptable behaviour for a Prime Minister?

Yes? No?

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Do you think racial insults, habitual lying and conspiracy to assault are acceptable behaviour for a Prime Minister?

Yes? No?

Do you think insulting people is OK because they don't happen to agree with you?

Yes? No?

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Yes? No?

I have missed this, " conspiracy to assault " where is your evidence of heinous act that links Boris to it.

Angel1.

The personal comments and bickering ends here. Youve had more than enough warnings.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Also, please remember this is the Conservative Party thread.

Edited by nikki-red

On 11/12/2019 at 06:58, Bargepole23 said:

So your are arguing that because of his mixed heritage he can't be racist, and his racist comments are merely attempts at humour? 

I'm not arguing any such thing. so please don't insinuate I'm excusing racism

He may, or may not be a racist, but watever the case it hasn't stopped people who are descended  from other races  supporting him. 

My reference to his own heritage was because I find it difficult to understand why a person who has stated  how proud they are of their mixed heritage should be so keen on us leaving  the EU because whether we like it or not, Brexit is going to play a big part in determining who wins  this election. 

10 hours ago, Halibut said:

I hope your waking up this morning able to see the bigger picture, however I doubt it, because coupled with the arrogance you and your ilks obsession with pc nonsense is essentially at the heart of the disastrous Corbynist mantra which people like me have voted against .... carry on calling people racist, sexist and whatever else because they don't agree with you though it really is getting you places !