The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

1 hour ago, Flanker7 said:

The Papers moved to General Election  December 12th >>>>>>>>>>>>

Do the papers mention Kuessenberg's and Peston's pushing the Tories' fake news story over that Leeds Hospital "scuffle with Hancock"? These 2 been sacked yet?

The state the BeeB is in :roll:

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Talking of Anti-semitism and islamophobia has anybody read Boris Johnsons book yet?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-media-general-election-a9239346.html

I'll even give you this handy link to buy it from ;)

I wouldn't want to read a book Boris had written because I'd expect it to be full of lies. 

However, I can remember watching him on the BBC’s Who Do You Think You Are programme which revealed his interesting mixed heritage.

He has a Turkish Muslim great grandfather on his father's side and also some Russian ancestry,  and on his  mother's side some Jewish ancestry. 

Yet he is sometimes accused of being a racist, but that's his own fault for making those stupid tactless remarks that he seems to think are humorous and will make him popular. 

2 minutes ago, janie48 said:

I wouldn't want to read a book Boris had written because I'd expect it to be full of lies. 

However, I can remember watching him on the BBC’s Who Do You Think You Are programme which revealed his interesting mixed heritage.

He has a Turkish Muslim great grandfather on his father's side and also some Russian ancestry,  and on his  mother's side some Jewish ancestry. 

Yet he is sometimes accused of being a racist, but that's his own fault for making those stupid tactless remarks that he seems to think are humorous and will make him popular. 

if you read the link and some of the comments on the actual amazon book link, its full of racist stereotypes, seems hes tried to fit as many into his book as he can, even "pikeys" get a mention apparently

3 hours ago, L00b said:

Do the papers mention Kuessenberg's and Peston's pushing the Tories' fake news story over that Leeds Hospital "scuffle with Hancock"? These 2 been sacked yet?

The state the BeeB is in :roll:

This was discussed on Channel 4 News last night. Kuennsberg has form for smearing Labour, and her latest attempt at passing off what some 'senior Tory from CCHQ' said as fact without checking that it was true, does make you wonder about her integrity and impartiality.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

This was discussed on Channel 4 News last night. Kuennsberg has form for smearing Labour, and her latest attempt at passing off what some 'senior Tory from CCHQ' said as fact without checking that it was true, does make you wonder about her integrity and impartiality.

We're long, long through that particular looking glass. She's after a government PR job, no two ways about it.

Spotted earlier today, and stealing it now: "I used to have a lot of respect for Robert Peston, but throughout this election he's been so far up Boris Johnson's arse, he can see Laura Kuessenberg's feet"

:lol:

Edited by L00b

1 hour ago, L00b said:

We're long, long through that particular looking glass. She's after a government PR job, no two ways about it.

Spotted earlier today, and stealing it now: "I used to have a lot of respect for Robert Peston, but throughout this election he's been so far up Boris Johnson's arse, he can see Laura Kuessenberg's feet"

:lol:

😄Gee, some people just have a wonderful way with words, don't they?😄

18 hours ago, janie48 said:

So your are arguing that because of his mixed heritage he can't be racist, and his racist comments are merely attempts at humour? 

19 hours ago, janie48 said:

...being a racist.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

...being a racist.

Relentless, like Owen Jones on speed, and of course typifies the biggest gripe most of us non 'pc obsessed' folk have with the left, the Guardianista, the Corbynista and the reactionary dullard snowflakes ..... if they can find anything racist, sexist, homophobic or indeed anything ist or phobic from someones background they set off on their mission .... therefore the retaliatory remarks about Commie Corbyn, Corbyn the terrorist sympathiser and the many claims of Labour antisemitism should be more gracefully accepted in return .... it's called tit for tat I believe.

Any youngsters fancying a jolly into politics in the future, better hope they have had squeaky clean social media accounts eh !

45 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Relentless, like Owen Jones on speed, and of course typifies the biggest gripe most of us non 'pc obsessed' folk have with the left, the Guardianista, the Corbynista and the reactionary dullard snowflakes ..... if they can find anything racist, sexist, homophobic or indeed anything ist or phobic from someones background they set off on their mission .... therefore the retaliatory remarks about Commie Corbyn, Corbyn the terrorist sympathiser and the many claims of Labour antisemitism should be more gracefully accepted in return .... it's called tit for tat I believe.

Any youngsters fancying a jolly into politics in the future, better hope they have had squeaky clean social media accounts eh !

Really? And you don't think the Conservatives have used the dirtiest tactics ever in this election? You think 4 years of continual mud slinging against Jeremy Corbyn is true?