The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

9 hours ago, Litotes said:

Should the PM not be a role model to the rest of the UK?

In which case we should all be trying to be Liars (proven), Cheats (proven), Sexist (on public record) and racist (also on public record).

I, for one, don't want this anomaly to be in charge of my country.

Don't back Boris - please!

Boris out

we can do this (to paraphrase another poster lol)

Not that i believe in polls, but this could make it interesting...

General election: Boris Johnson's lead halved putting UK in 'hung parliament territory', latest poll reveals

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-latest-poll-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-bmg-hung-parliament-a9227476.html?fbclid=IwAR3RveuPptKvgGadiVgSQm4TNlFYW79j18RMBpvTiXLbM75bO4sZpHp-4c0

Looking through the last few pages of this thread does anyone on this forum support the Tories?

4 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Looking through the last few pages of this thread does anyone on this forum support the Tories?

of course they do, they are just keeping their heads down, 

make yourself known if you support Doris?, dont be shy, step forward

6 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Not that i believe in polls, but this could make it interesting...

General election: Boris Johnson's lead halved putting UK in 'hung parliament territory', latest poll reveals

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-latest-poll-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-bmg-hung-parliament-a9227476.html?fbclid=IwAR3RveuPptKvgGadiVgSQm4TNlFYW79j18RMBpvTiXLbM75bO4sZpHp-4c0

A hung parliament makes a nonsense of Boris' promise to 'Get Brexit done,' which is all he seems to have based this election on. A house built on sand. Anyone daft enough to vote for such a chancer must be mad.

2 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

I dont think there are many of them especially with the sudden swerve to the right....

In the past few elections,  pollsters have wondered how the Tories have gotten into office when prior to election so few members of the public would openly admit that they were going to vote for them. Pollsters then referred to such members of the public as 'Shy Tories'. 

Rolls easily of the tongue ;)

Edited by Mister M

16 hours ago, Mister Gee said:

Conservatives are by nature and definition reactionaries.

They are full of critism of anything different or new.  Ask them what they support and its all far to difficult.

So sad to see the world through their eyes.

13 hours ago, Mister M said:

In the past few elections,  pollsters have wondered how the Tories have gotten into office when prior to election so few members of the public would openly admit that they were going to vote for them. Pollsters then referred to such members of the public as 'Shy Tories'. 

Rolls easily of the tongue ;)

What sort of people vote for a party they are too ashamed to admit too?

22 minutes ago, Anna B said:

What sort of people vote for a party they are too ashamed to admit too?

I’ve seen lots of people on tv openly saying they will vote Tory. I’d say mainly due to brexit but Corbyn is also a big factor.

13 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

I’ve seen lots of people on tv openly saying they will vote Tory. I’d say mainly due to brexit but Corbyn is also a big factor.

I speak to a lot of people that dislike Corbyn, when questioned why they are usually devoid of any reason, most of them don't even realise they have been brainwashed by the bias media. Not all if them, but a lot

17 hours ago, Anna B said:

A hung parliament makes a nonsense of Boris' promise to 'Get Brexit done,' which is all he seems to have based this election on. A house built on sand. Anyone daft enough to vote for such a chancer must be mad.

If only they  had a credible alternative to vote for.