Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

I couldn't watch the ending when all of the emotion and distress broke out in her voice...............

.....because I was laughing so hard my glasses fell off.

I wanted so much from our second woman prime minster, but it was a lacklustre premiership, marred further by Brexit.

I wonder how things would have been different if Remain had won the referendum and Cameron stayed on.

She was completely out of her depth. She was handed a pile of crap from Cameron but just made it worse. She was a stubborn one I’ll give her that but she didn’t have a clue.

The tories need to go all in and put a brexiteer in charge and call an election. Sink or swim time I think.

20 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I wanted so much from our second woman prime minster, but it was a lacklustre premiership, marred further by Brexit.

I wonder how things would have been different if Remain had won the referendum and Cameron stayed on.

20 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

I suppose Osborne would have continued as Chancellor, austerity continued and Labour, with or without Corbyn as leader, would almost certainly have won a 2019/20 general election with an electorate fed up with 10 years of Conservative rule.

Its quite funny seeing on some Pro-Corbyn social media sites that they're championing that "Corbyn has now seen off two Tory leaders".

Stand at the sidelines like he does and he'll see plenty more before he gets a taste of power!

1 hour ago, makapaka said:

I couldn't watch the ending when all of the emotion and distress broke out in her voice...............

.....because I was laughing so hard my glasses fell off.

Frankie Boyle made a similar joke about watching Donald Trump get assassinated....although he wasn't "laughing"

6 minutes ago, Penistone999 said:

Cometh the hour , Cometh the Man 

For a second there, before I put my eyes on, I thought that read "Comedy hour, Comedy man"...

...nope, got my specs on now, and that still reads "Comedy hour, Comedy man:lol:

People will say whatever they want about Brits, but really, you guys can't half do self-deprecating humour! :thumbsup: 

Edited by L00b

1 hour ago, taxman said:

Frankie Boyle made a similar joke about watching Donald Trump get assassinated....although he wasn't "laughing"

I know - its where I got it from but I didn't think I'd get away with the original on here :) 

On 23/05/2019 at 10:16, melthebell said:

like he said, crackpots...you seem to have an affinity with crackpots, lol

Am I not allowed my opinion because it does not agree with your own. Have a very nice day.

Angel1.

News coming out of Brussels is that there will be no renegotiation of the withdrawal agreement so I'm not entirely sure what a shouty Brexiteer as PM will do other than increase the chances of Parliament taking over control of the proceedure again.

What angry Brexiteers need to realise is that an extreme leave supporter leading the Conservatives is much more likely to push Parliament into revoking Article 50.

Interesting talk about what could happen now after May leaving