The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Did I mention  JD Sports before you started off on your rant ?  and when I replied to some of the comments that you had " outlined "  did you not agree with me ?  So when you agreed with me you were talking about a different company .  Do you read other peoples posts first before reacting ?

I wasn't ranting, merely pointing what I recall from 2016, and then I looked it up on the internet to confirm what I remembered. That's the issue. Of course I read others posts as well as yours.

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I wasn't ranting, merely pointing what I recall from 2016, and then I looked it up on the internet to confirm what I remembered. That's the issue. Of course I read others posts as well as yours.

Asked three questions and answered one . Standard . Goodnight

Just now, hackey lad said:

Asked three questions and answered one . Standard . Goodnight

In fairness I'd just point out that I've asked questions of you but you've chosen not to answer them.

14 hours ago, banjodeano said:

you only need to look at the zero hour contact malarkey

Yes, you do.

Labour Party accused of ‘HYPOCRISY’ as cleaners on ZERO-HOUR contracts work at conference

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1022913/Labour-Party-conference-zero-hour-contract-below-national-living-wage-contract-workers

Labour council employs one in ten staff on zero hours contracts despite Jeremy Corbyn's vow to ban them

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/22/labour-council-employs-one-ten-staff-zero-hours-contracts-despite/

Welsh Labour councils employ 1000s on Zero Hours contracts – despite Corbyn pledges

https://www.welshconservatives.com/news/welsh-labour-councils-employ-1000s-zero-hours-contracts-despite-corbyn-pledges

On 04/05/2019 at 19:43, Top Cats Hat said:

Don’t be stupid!

If you want to slander someone, try not to pick someone who has done more to fight all forms of racism than 90% of MPs. It will just make you look stupid! 🙄

I'm probably just a bit old fashioned by not hanging out  much with racists, anti semites and terrorists. I can see that this "kinder gentler politics" will need a bit of getting used to so I hope that I don't go on any lists in the meantime.

Edited by Tony

Esther McVey has confirmed she WILL run for Conservative Party leader. God help us.

Can't see that going down well with the Tories, never mind anyone else.

1 hour ago, alchresearch said:

I'm surprised at that....I thought that she'd be the darling of the Tory rank and file.

7 hours ago, Mister M said:

Esther McVey has confirmed she WILL run for Conservative Party leader. God help us.

Hope she wins.

That should finish the Tories off for good.

On 09/05/2019 at 12:52, Mister M said:

That voice could be a winner for labour

On 09/05/2019 at 17:39, alchresearch said:

She's well up there in the Ian Duncan Smith chocolate fireguard class.