The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

While Grayling is a complete twonk of the highest order, he is still head and shoulders above Abbott. You only have to look why Labour is still behind this shambles of a Tory Party in the ratings, when it should be well in the lead.

Angel1

Diane has health issues, which she is valiantly managing.

What reason does Grayling have for being incompetent and extremely wasteful with public money?

6 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

While Grayling is a complete twonk of the highest order, he is still head and shoulders above Abbott. You only have to look why Labour is still behind this shambles of a Tory Party in the ratings, when it should be well in the lead.

Angel1

Abbott's overpublicised gaff and somewhat unfortunate manner may have harmed the Labour party, but she is not in the same league as 'Twonk' Grayling. He has damaged the country, and cost us a fortune with his ineptitude. He should have been booted out long ago if Mrs May had any judgement. How that  makes him 'head and shoulders above Abbott'  I have no idea. . . 

Tory Politicians are running a VILE Facebook Group where members joke about BOMBING MOSQUES and SHOOTING IMMIGRANTS

https://evolvepolitics.com/excl-tory-politicians-are-running-a-vile-facebook-group-where-members-joke-about-bombing-mosques-and-shooting-immigrants/

wow, they really are the nasty party, but the media dont want to talk about this story much?

47 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Tory Politicians are running a VILE Facebook Group where members joke about BOMBING MOSQUES and SHOOTING IMMIGRANTS

https://evolvepolitics.com/excl-tory-politicians-are-running-a-vile-facebook-group-where-members-joke-about-bombing-mosques-and-shooting-immigrants/

wow, they really are the nasty party, but the media dont want to talk about this story much?

Why the hell would they?

Based upon the sensationalised and extremely dubious blog site you have referenced none of them are "politicians" with any relevance to the primary parties whatsoever.

Shall we fact check them.....

One of the site admins is a FAILED tory councillor candidate.

The second is an independant councillor who is nothing to do with the Conservative Party in any official role.

The Third one, the only one who was actually connected to the Party offiically has quite rightly been suspended. 

So......   What exactly is the news?

None serving politicians.  None MPs in the house.  None actually proven to have made any of the offensive comments.    The only one with any connection was suspended by the Party.   That's called decisive action.   Something which Compo Corbyn fails to do.

Nice try at trowing some mud but must do better.    

Labour are still losing this game.

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Why the hell would they?

Based upon the sensationalised and extremely dubious blog site you have referenced none of them are "politicians" with any relevance to the primary parties whatsoever.

Shall we fact check them.....

One of the site admins is a FAILED tory councillor candidate.

The second is an independant councillor who is nothing to do with the Conservative Party in any official role.

The Third one, the only one who was actually connected to the Party offiically has quite rightly been suspended. 

So......   What exactly is the news?

None serving politicians.  None MPs in the house.  None actually proven to have made any of the offensive comments.    The only one with any connection was suspended by the Party.   That's called decisive action.   Something which Compo Corbyn fails to do.

Nice try at trowing some mud but must do better.    

Labour are still losing this game.

Funny, but the media seem to love 'guilt by association' stories when it comes to the Labour party. The actual facts don't seem to bother them...

8 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Has Grayling been sacked yet?

naaaa, the last i heard all his colleagues were fully supporting him...you couldnt make it up, hes cost us millions and still holds a job

8 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

naaaa, the last i heard all his colleagues were fully supporting him...you couldnt make it up, hes cost us millions and still holds a job

I wonder what ECCOnoob thinks about Chris Grayling blowing £2,700,000,000?

On 03/03/2019 at 19:18, Mister Gee said:

I wonder what ECCOnoob thinks about Chris Grayling blowing £2,700,000,000?

Not a lot to be honest.

I have not really been following the case and  not yet read a copy of the judgment in order to make an informed opinion.

Not really sure why you brought that up. I certainly didn't bring up grayling in any of my previous discussion.

However since you are so keen on diverting the subject -  What's your take on it?   Do you think that Euro tunnel was justified in their legal claim?  Do you feel the judgement is legally correct or should the government appeal it?  Is it really grayling's fault or is he just a scapegoat? 

2 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Not a lot to be honest.

I have not really been following the case and  not yet read a copy of the judgment in order to make an informed opinion.

Not really sure why you brought that up. I certainly didn't bring up grayling in any of my previous discussion.

However since you are so keen on diverting the subject -  What's your take on it?   Do you think that Euro tunnel was justified in their legal claim?  Do you feel the judgement is legally correct or should the government appeal it?  Is it really grayling's fault or is he just a scapegoat? 

Thank you for being so honest.

14 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Good old Labour - "its a bribe, but I'm happy to take the money"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47435565