Jump to content
Scheduled Update @ 10:30 18/06/19 Read more... ×

The Conservative Party. All discussion here please

Recommended Posts

When will the Tories split?

IMO - There is a fundamental difference in the two factions but they are so equal that they both think that they  can 'win' the heart and soul of the party.

 

But where does that leave us if neither side is beaten?  May won't resign. The Leavers won't back down.  Remainers continue to look for compromises.

 

Perhaps its a promising sign that the Remainers  have been pushed to the limit and are having to show their fight at last.  They , and the rest of the electorate , have been brutalised by  the gut tactics of the Leavers.  They are now fighting fire with fire, push is coming to shove and  its  coming to the  stick or bust time.

They are numerically larger and this will surely tell in the end.   

Edited by Flanker7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tories are in a real mess, but I think they're safe if they continue to coast while Corbyn is in charge.

 

If there was a mode moderate Centre-Left Labour leader and party (call it Tory-Lite if you want, we all know that's what won them power) they wouldn't stand a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hearing today that Chris Graylings time with the probation service has cost the taxpayer an extra £467m and now the Government are having to pay Eurotunnel £33m. So thats half a billion pounds of taxpayers money that his Government said wasn't there as there was no magic money tree. How many more millions of our money is he going to be allowed to spend on projects? Bet he is a lot more careful with his own money.

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47419505

 

 

 

Edited by iansheff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should put him in charge of us staying in the EU  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's absolutely staggering how this mob of spivs, shysters and charlatans are getting away with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Is Chris Grayling the most incompetent person in the country ?

Chris Grayling 'must be sacked by Monday' over £33m Brexit no-deal contract row payout

https://news.sky.com/story/chris-grayling-must-be-sacked-by-monday-over-33m-brexit-no-deal-contract-row-payout-11652180

I'm going to go round Britain in a bus with the slogan "Grayling wastes £millions a year - let's fund our NHS instead".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Is Chris Grayling the most incompetent person in the country ?

Chris Grayling 'must be sacked by Monday' over £33m Brexit no-deal contract row payout

https://news.sky.com/story/chris-grayling-must-be-sacked-by-monday-over-33m-brexit-no-deal-contract-row-payout-11652180

Yes he is. Nobody embodies the state of British politics better than Chris Grayling. Shambles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Is Chris Grayling the most incompetent person in the country ?

Chris Grayling 'must be sacked by Monday' over £33m Brexit no-deal contract row payout

https://news.sky.com/story/chris-grayling-must-be-sacked-by-monday-over-33m-brexit-no-deal-contract-row-payout-11652180

And yet right wingers constantly mock Diane Abbott, they never talk about what a complete shambles Grayling is making of his job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mister M said:

And yet right wingers constantly mock Diane Abbott, they never talk about what a complete shambles Grayling is making of his job.

While Grayling is a complete twonk of the highest order, he is still head and shoulders above Abbott. You only have to look why Labour is still behind this shambles of a Tory Party in the ratings, when it should be well in the lead.

 

Angel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

While Grayling is a complete twonk of the highest order, he is still head and shoulders above Abbott. You only have to look why Labour is still behind this shambles of a Tory Party in the ratings, when it should be well in the lead.

 

Angel1

Grayling's incompetence has cost the country around £2,700,000,000 in total. How much has Diane Abbott cost the country? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

Grayling's incompetence has cost the country around £2,700,000,000 in total. How much has Diane Abbott cost the country? 

but look over there, there is a black woman who cant get her numbers right, isnt she a fool....look over there, look over there

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

I'm going to go round Britain in a bus with the slogan "Grayling wastes £millions a year - let's fund our NHS instead".

yeah go for it Longcol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.