Battery power low

my Vauxhall magnum battery soon goes flat after a few turns ,due to not really being having a run out since I bought the car although it did start previously , do classic car owners on here facing the same dilemma reach for the battery charging route or change your battery for a new one

Try a battery conditioner, as opposed to a battery charger. Leave plugged in all the time, it charges and discharges the battery...ideal for little used batteries. My Landie has been off the road since Feb, and it keeps the battery in tip top condition.

Are you still driving the Magnum ?  Take it somewhere to have the battery / charging system checked. Then you'll know where the fault is. SYBS, Edmund road do this , it was FOC.

Get yourself to an Aldi asap. They are selling their battery conditioners at the moment and for £12.99 they are an absolute steal, I've been using them for years. Once you connect it, it will tell you how much charge is in the battery.