Second referendum time? SF Poll

Vaati

As you can't seem to post like adults, this thread is now closed. You are not to post a new thread or derail any other thread on the subject.

Message added by Vaati

Should we have a 2nd referendum now we know the deal?  

190 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we have a 2nd referendum now we know the deal?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wont be voting anyway Im sick of it all

1 hour ago, RiffRaff said:

Erm... am I imagining it, or did I see a different poll listed on the forum earlier?

Asking if, in the event of a second referendum, you'd change your mind/vote?

Don't seem to be able to find it now....

I think I saw it too. 

I assume the mods will have either deleted it or merged it with this one.

But that would be a different question... So why remove it?

Nope.

Post/poll no longer in view.

I've even checked the "I'm bored" section 😉

Two days without further comment,and as an increasing number feel that this will be the only way out of the Political log jam that threatens our future.

Whatever May and the band of 2016 say,opinions do change and we need the opportunity to judge the story so far.

I think that it is pretty much universally accepted now that in the absence of an incredibly courageous decision by the government to put the country first and revoke Article 50, a second referendum is the only way out of this mess.

May will not revoke A50 and a second referendum solves nothing and is no way out as she has already stated she is against one for those very reasons. The only way out is to just leave and that is becoming more of a possibility each day.

11 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I think that it is pretty much universally accepted now that in the absence of an incredibly courageous decision by the government to put the country first and revoke Article 50, a second referendum is the only way out of this mess.

"Universally accepted", you love your opinions so much  that you think they are facts.Your opinion is wrong, May has said many times there will not be a second referendum, you're listening to the Bliar to much,a man that should crawl away and die.

Accepted by everyone except brexiteers who are desperately worried that the vote will go the other way now.

32 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

"Universally accepted", you love your opinions so much  that you think they are facts.Your opinion is wrong, May has said many times there will not be a second referendum, you're listening to the Bliar to much,a man that should crawl away and die.

Farage disagrees, he seems to think the chance of another referendum is fast approaching 100%.

35 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Farage disagrees, he seems to think the chance of another referendum is fast approaching 100%.

Farage has no say in that decision,a second referendum will it be another Irish fiasco? I see trouble ahead if that happens.

8 hours ago, apelike said:

May will not revoke A50 and a second referendum solves nothing and is no way out as she has already stated she is against one for those very reasons. The only way out is to just leave and that is becoming more of a possibility each day.

Just leaving on 29th March next year  without a deal is the only fair, quickest  and logical way to solve  the Brexit situation.  Then the UK would  start working towards future arrangements and most of the nonsense would stop.

13 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Is this a line from Jimmy Carr?? It must be because there's no way Mrs May wants a 2nd referendum. Leaving the EU is happening, whichever way, it's happening. It's so enjoyable reading your theories and opinionated guesses, but I'm not sure you realise just how far into the leaving process we are. 

3 minutes ago, Lockdoctor said:

Just leaving on 29th March next year  without a deal is the only fair, quickest  and logical way to solve  the Brexit situation.  Then the UK would  start working towards future arrangements and most of the nonsense would stop.

Totally agree. It's all well and good listening to the failing remoaners on here and elsewhere but this departure is happening. We all need to get together now and look forward to making this exit as prosperous as it should be.

1 hour ago, Cyclone said:

Accepted by everyone except brexiteers who are desperately worried that the vote will go the other way now.

Not a chance. Remoaners need to wake up and smell the crap they are shovelling.