Second referendum time? SF Poll

Vaati

As you can't seem to post like adults, this thread is now closed. You are not to post a new thread or derail any other thread on the subject.

Message added by Vaati

Should we have a 2nd referendum now we know the deal?  

190 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we have a 2nd referendum now we know the deal?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wont be voting anyway Im sick of it all

32 minutes ago, Andbreathe said:

While being interrogated by the select committee Javid stated to select committee   member he could answer any questions he has within the White paper...if he knows what’s in HIS white paper...why not release it before the parliamentary vote??

I don't think there is any real plan to limit immigration to any real extent, never was. Everything is "aspirational", but unfortunately the practicalities don't match up to the aspiration.

15 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I don't think there is any real plan to limit immigration to any real extent, never was. Everything is "aspirational", but unfortunately the practicalities don't match up to the aspiration.

For Christ’s sake mate...keep it down will ya...you’ll give the leavers a coronary!!🤣

even expats have been sold out, no definition on a security treaty...

When the referendum was took can anyone  remember the issue on Ireland and the backstop being discussed ? ....or was it all immigration ...🙄

What a mess!!

It's conclusive.

We don't want a second referendum.

We want to Leave the EU.

Let's do this!

5 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

It's conclusive.

We don't want a second referendum.

We want to Leave the EU.

Let's do this!

But it is not conclusive.

People do want a second referrendum.

People want to stay in the EU.

The split is still there and will remain so.  I look at official Labour and Tory social media feeds and the commentors are split on remain and leave, and always will be.

Edited by alchresearch

2 hours ago, Andbreathe said:

For Christ’s sake mate...keep it down will ya...you’ll give the leavers a coronary!!🤣

Oh no! Theres no nurses to look after them :(

even expats have been sold out, no definition on a security treaty...

No systems to manage any of this also, of the 14 new systems the UK needs due to Brexit, only 3 stand any chance of being anywhere near ready before the end of the transition period.

That may be related to Javid's statement, even if they had a plan there's no system in place to actually implement it.

When the referendum was took can anyone  remember the issue on Ireland and the backstop being discussed ? ....or was it all immigration ...🙄

What a mess!!

I think it came under "easiest deal ever", "they needs us more than we need them" and "unicorns!"

Edited by Magilla

I reckon we should split the country down the middle and half of it can stay in the EU. Seems like the most practical solution at this point.

Considering how Mrs May is dragging herself round the country trying to garner the support of ordinary people, it looks like she is expecting a second vote. Otherwise wouldn't she just be spending her time trying to convince the other politicians ?

1 minute ago, Anna B said:

Considering how Mrs May is dragging herself round the country trying to garner the support of ordinary people, it looks like she is expecting a second vote. Otherwise wouldn't she just be spending her time trying to convince the other politicians ?

According to leavers brexit will be good for ordinary people..why would she need to try to garner their support if this is the case?

2 minutes ago, truman said:

According to leavers brexit will be good for ordinary people..why would she need to try to garner their support if this is the case?

I don't think this deal will be much good for anyone to be honest. 'No deal is better than a bad deal' to quote Mrs May...

Just now, Anna B said:

I don't think this deal will be much good for anyone to be honest. 'No deal is better than a bad deal' to quote Mrs May...

Can you explain why?

28 minutes ago, Anna B said:

.. unfortunately, it ain't true :rolleyes:

Apparently, according to the Mail today, the deal is supported by the majority of the public.

because we can trust anything the Mail says